Huawei working on Galaxy Note II competitor
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Huawei VP confirms rumoured phablet
Huawei’s senior VP Yu Chengdong confirmed that the company is indeed working on a Galaxy Note II competitor claiming that the device will end up much better and more importantly much cheaper than Samsung’s phablet flagship.
Rumors regarding the upcoming Huawei Ascend Mate were talking about 6.1-inch 1080p screen and 1.8GHz quad-core chip paired up with 2GB of memory. Huawei’s VP noted that the new device will end up to be slimmer, cooler and with better grip, display and battery life.
Unfortunately, the precise date of the actual release or even an official announcement is still unknown but the best bet is either CES 2013 in January or Mobile World Congress 2013 in February.
- Huawei Ascend G750, un dual-SIM con otto core a 349 euro
- Samsung Begins Tizen Rollout for Original Galaxy Gear in the US
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha: ecco come sarà il rivale dell’iPhone 6
- Huawei makes a killing, jumps 19% in H1 2014
- iPad Mini Retina vs Galaxy Tab S 8.4″ vs MiPad: il confronto di HDblog.it
- Surriscaldamento Samsung Galaxy Tab S, alcuni utenti denunciano seri problemi di funzionamento
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, S Pen con ultrasuoni? Spunta nuovo brevetto
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha, in arrivo per contrastare iPhone 6?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 sarà dotato di scanner per la retina?
- Custodie e accessori firmati per Samsung Galaxy S5, Gear Fit e Gear 2 in video