Huawei working on Galaxy Note II competitor
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Huawei VP confirms rumoured phablet
Huawei’s senior VP Yu Chengdong confirmed that the company is indeed working on a Galaxy Note II competitor claiming that the device will end up much better and more importantly much cheaper than Samsung’s phablet flagship.
Rumors regarding the upcoming Huawei Ascend Mate were talking about 6.1-inch 1080p screen and 1.8GHz quad-core chip paired up with 2GB of memory. Huawei’s VP noted that the new device will end up to be slimmer, cooler and with better grip, display and battery life.
Unfortunately, the precise date of the actual release or even an official announcement is still unknown but the best bet is either CES 2013 in January or Mobile World Congress 2013 in February.
- Asus working on dual Hawaii XT based graphics card
- Samsung Note PRO, il tablet per PROfessionisti
- Samsung Note PRO, il tablet per PROfessionisti – TVtech
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 confermato: tre modelli al lancio, forse in aprile
- Samsung Galaxy S5 listed for €650+
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Impressions – Is it Worth it?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs. iPhone 5S: Which smartphone should you buy?
- Il Galaxy S5 da 16GB offre agli utenti solo 7,86 GB liberi
- NVIDIA’s Tegra Note 7 LTE and Tegra 4i Devices: Hands On
- A galaxy of Gears: Why is Samsung releasing three non-Android smartwatches?