Huawei working on Galaxy Note II competitor
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Huawei VP confirms rumoured phablet
Huawei’s senior VP Yu Chengdong confirmed that the company is indeed working on a Galaxy Note II competitor claiming that the device will end up much better and more importantly much cheaper than Samsung’s phablet flagship.
Rumors regarding the upcoming Huawei Ascend Mate were talking about 6.1-inch 1080p screen and 1.8GHz quad-core chip paired up with 2GB of memory. Huawei’s VP noted that the new device will end up to be slimmer, cooler and with better grip, display and battery life.
Unfortunately, the precise date of the actual release or even an official announcement is still unknown but the best bet is either CES 2013 in January or Mobile World Congress 2013 in February.
- Android L su Samsung Galaxy S5 e Note 4 a dicembre
- iPhone 6 e 6 Plus: prime considerazioni e confronto con 5S e Note 3 | Video
- Huawei abbandona Windows Phone, meglio Android
- Huawei abbandona Windows Phone: serve Android per contrastare Apple e Samsung
- Galaxy Note 4 ha il miglior display per dispositivi mobile, secondo DisplayMate
- Spot Samsung “Apple ha imparato la lezione copiandoci il Galaxy Note”
- Galaxy Note 4, Xperia Z3c e LG G3 sono i top gamma preferiti dai lettori di HDblog.it
- Huawei Honor 6 Review
- Custom Galaxy Geforce GTX 970 bench leaks
- Note 4 and Mate 7 side-by-side