Huawei working on Galaxy Note II competitor
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Huawei VP confirms rumoured phablet
Huawei’s senior VP Yu Chengdong confirmed that the company is indeed working on a Galaxy Note II competitor claiming that the device will end up much better and more importantly much cheaper than Samsung’s phablet flagship.
Rumors regarding the upcoming Huawei Ascend Mate were talking about 6.1-inch 1080p screen and 1.8GHz quad-core chip paired up with 2GB of memory. Huawei’s VP noted that the new device will end up to be slimmer, cooler and with better grip, display and battery life.
Unfortunately, the precise date of the actual release or even an official announcement is still unknown but the best bet is either CES 2013 in January or Mobile World Congress 2013 in February.
- Intel is quietly working with Chinese tablet vendors
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Q: lo smartphone da 7 pollici è realtà
- Pantech Pop Up Note, il phablet che sfida Samsung Galaxy Note
- Offerta Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo con garanzia Italia, prezzo a 269 euro
- Huawei annuncia Ascend G730, dual sim di fascia media a 229 euro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Q ufficializzato in Cina: tablet o phablet?
- La risposta di Samsung ad iPhone 6 è Galaxy Alpha? Ecco le prime foto dal vivo
- Vendors working on $199 Windows notebooks
- Galaxy Note 3 Neo a 269 euro, offerta da non perdere
- Huawei Ascend G750, un dual-SIM con otto core a 349 euro