Huawei working on Galaxy Note II competitor
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Huawei VP confirms rumoured phablet
Huawei’s senior VP Yu Chengdong confirmed that the company is indeed working on a Galaxy Note II competitor claiming that the device will end up much better and more importantly much cheaper than Samsung’s phablet flagship.
Rumors regarding the upcoming Huawei Ascend Mate were talking about 6.1-inch 1080p screen and 1.8GHz quad-core chip paired up with 2GB of memory. Huawei’s VP noted that the new device will end up to be slimmer, cooler and with better grip, display and battery life.
Unfortunately, the precise date of the actual release or even an official announcement is still unknown but the best bet is either CES 2013 in January or Mobile World Congress 2013 in February.
- WTF: Cool Tech Gifts | Fractal Design R4 | Track Your Galaxy Phone | Prison Architect
- Working Capital 2013: finita la prima call for ideas, le opportunità continuano
- Samsung’s new Galaxy S4 will have LTE-Advanced, even if your carrier doesn’t
- Samsung Galaxy NX, ecco le prime foto della mirrorless con Android
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 in regalo con 250 euro di spese in accessori (Marco Polo Expert)
- Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 sarà mirrorless, lancio imminente
- Samsung’s Galaxy S4 Zoom, a camera that blurs the line between camera and phone
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom è ufficiale – chiamate, 16MP, zoom 10x e più sottile del Galaxy Camera
- Samsung Announces Galaxy S4 Zoom – 16 MP, Zoom, Makes Calls
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom reviewed