Behind the Scenes of AnandTech’s Server Tests [Video]
We’ve been quietly testing doing more video content on the site over the past year. I’ve done a few reviews over at our YouTube channel, and we also host all of our smartphone/tablet camera samples over there as well. Going into 2013 we’ll be ramping up the amount of video content on the site to go along with Pipeline and the Podcast as some the new features we’ve introduced over the past couple of years. In doing so we’re also going to be hosting videos locally.
When we were looking for the first content to trial our locally served video, I asked Johan de Gelas, the head of our IT/Enterprise testing at AnandTech if he could put something together. Johan came back with a behind the scenes look at the Sizing Servers Lab in Belgium, the back-end for all of our server reviews and testing.
Johan’s video is embedded below and if this goes well he’s promised to bring us a look at ARM based servers on video in the not too distant future.
- Mike Mago & Dragonette – Outlines (Official Music Video)
- Rainbow Six Siege: un video di gameplay da 35 minuti
- Si mantiene positiva la domanda di server a livello globale
- Gauntlet – Un video di gameplay mostra le diverse meccaniche di gioco
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Il settimo aggiornamento video sullo stato dei lavori
- Pillars of Eternity – Il video di presentazione su Twitch
- IBM about to release new power server range
- Lavoro: un decalogo per i video colloqui
- VIRUS ALERT SU FACEBOOK! Attenzione ai messaggi su “video”
- Microsoft Research invented video game time travel to fix cloud gaming