One Knob To Rule Them All: 3 Ableton Techniques For A Single Knob
Autore: DJ TechTools
MIDI mappers know: the more intuitive functionality you can pack into a single knob, the more fun it can be to perform live. The issue often one of inspiration – what could a single knob do that plays well? Today, Mad Zach has put together a great tutorial on mapping a single knob to switch drumracks on the fly, glitch out productions with beat repeat, and filter a track with advanced effects using Bento’s Mapulator device.
- To learn more about Mapulator and to download it, check it out here.
- To get the free Ableton project file Mad Zach mentions, download it here (requires a free, quick+painless myDJTT account).
- Not seen the new Chroma Cap colors yet? Win some free ones in our contest!
Filed under: Ableton, Ableton Live Tips, Ableton Videos, Advanced Digital DJ Tips, DJ Techniques / Tips, How-To Video Tutorials, Video Posts, Videos, and tagged ableton live, beat repeat, Bento, drumracks, mad zach, mapulator, midi mapping, one knob to rule them all, smart filters, Tutorial.
- Company of Heroes 2: primo contatto con il single player, anche in video
- Choosing a Gaming CPU: Single + Multi-GPU at 1440p, April 2013
- Convolution Reverb in Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Crestron Home Automation Systems: Why We Use Them
- Vestax VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition – Ableton Live Template by Rick Fresco
- BeagleBone Black: Raspberry Pi and Arduino on a single board, for just $45
- Ableton Push
- Mixing Techniques for Dj’s – 5 Creative Tempo Changes
- What is Ableton Live?
- Les automations dans Ableton Live 7 – Tutoriel Elephorm