Richland successor in 2014 is Kaveri
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
AMD has yet to replace the Trinity powered Virgo platform with Richland cores in 2013, but we got our hands on a few juicy details on AMD’s 1H 2014 lineup.
It turns out that Richland, based on the Piledriver core, should last throughout 2013 and in 1H 2014 will be replaced by the new Kaveri APU. From what we know Kaveri is based on the Steamroller B core.
Back at the Hot Chips Conference AMD’s newly appointed CTO Mark Papermaster mentioned these cores and he also said that you should expect better performance compared to existing Piledriver cores, as well as greater parallelism.
AMD calls this core a “third-generation modular core” and with that in mind the Bulldozer core used in FX parts was the first one.
If you want a deep dive you should read Anand’s article about Steamroller here.
The new Kaveri core will use new Sea Islands graphics and the reference design is codenamed Bantry. However, it will be quite some time before we see it in action, probably more than a year from today, but AMD at least has a plan.
- FRA909 Tv – ILARIO ALICANTE @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ
- Velocità: FTSE MIB Future 10 Luglio 2014
- Battleplan: FTSE MIB Future 10 Luglio 2014
- FRA909 Tv – tINI @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ
- Setup e Angoli di Gann: FTSE MIB INDEX 10 Luglio 2014
- Como descargar Traktor Scratch Pro 2 Full (2014) | Tuspctutorials
- FRA909 Tv – MARCO CAROLA @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ
- Velocità: FTSE MIB Future 9 Luglio 2014
- Battleplan: FTSE MIB Future 9 Luglio 2014
- FRA909 Tv – LEN FAKI @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ