Gramatik Interview | Production Tools and Performing Live
Autore: DJ TechTools
Slovenian-born and Brooklyn-based producer Gramatik has been a musician since elementary school – but only in the past few years has he received global recognition for his production work on Pretty Lights Music label. In this interview, learn more about the tools he uses in the studio, onstage, and how he combines live instruments into the mix during shows. Watch the full thing inside!
Worth noting is another one of Gramatik’s more interesting projects since this interview was filmed is teaming up with fellow producer GRiZ to form GRiZmatic. Check out this pretty awesome onstage footage of the duo in action – even more great behind-the-booth peaks at gear and equipment in this video.
Additionally, if you’re into Gramatik’s music, feel free to support him by checking him out on Beatport to listen and learn more.
Here’s the tracks that were in the video:
Want to ask Gramatik even more questions about his production and live performance setup? Try him on Twitter, @Gramatik
- TCTS live from GlobalGathering Courtyard Sessions
- Video: Native Instruments Komplete Teases New Production Controller
- Bandsintown: l’assistente personale per la musica live
- NotSigned.TV: Plug ‘n’ Play Festival 2011 Interview with Aaron Ross (Defected Records)
- Live la tanto attesa patch 2.1.0 di Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
- Skeptical’s live drum & bass set from DJ Mag HQ
- MORPH Part 2: Monster Drum Production
- Interview with ADATA’s President Shalley Chen
- Ableton Live 9 – Apresentação e novas funções por Leo Casagrande (English subtitles)
- Monsters of House 2009@Backstage München // Zombie Nation live