Gramatik Interview | Production Tools and Performing Live
Autore: DJ TechTools
Slovenian-born and Brooklyn-based producer Gramatik has been a musician since elementary school – but only in the past few years has he received global recognition for his production work on Pretty Lights Music label. In this interview, learn more about the tools he uses in the studio, onstage, and how he combines live instruments into the mix during shows. Watch the full thing inside!
Worth noting is another one of Gramatik’s more interesting projects since this interview was filmed is teaming up with fellow producer GRiZ to form GRiZmatic. Check out this pretty awesome onstage footage of the duo in action – even more great behind-the-booth peaks at gear and equipment in this video.
Additionally, if you’re into Gramatik’s music, feel free to support him by checking him out on Beatport to listen and learn more.
Here’s the tracks that were in the video:
Want to ask Gramatik even more questions about his production and live performance setup? Try him on Twitter, @Gramatik
- CNTRL LIVE TV: DAILY BULLETIN 07
- PCMag Live 12/04/13: Google Robots & Reversible USB Plugs
- Ean Golden Live @ Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2013
- PCMag Live 12/03/13: Apple Buys Topsy & KitKat’s Banned Words
- Ableton Live 9 Workflow Tips & Tricks
- How To Mix Kick And Bass – Part 2 of 3 – Ableton Live Tutorial – Voxengo SPAN
- Computer expert claims he can live for ever
- PCMag Live 12/02/13: Amazon Drones & Cyber Monday Shopping Tips
- CNTRL LIVE TV: DAILY BULLETIN 05
- Create Chord Progressions using simple notes – Ableton Live 9 Tutorial