Gramatik Interview | Production Tools and Performing Live
Autore: DJ TechTools
Slovenian-born and Brooklyn-based producer Gramatik has been a musician since elementary school – but only in the past few years has he received global recognition for his production work on Pretty Lights Music label. In this interview, learn more about the tools he uses in the studio, onstage, and how he combines live instruments into the mix during shows. Watch the full thing inside!
Worth noting is another one of Gramatik’s more interesting projects since this interview was filmed is teaming up with fellow producer GRiZ to form GRiZmatic. Check out this pretty awesome onstage footage of the duo in action – even more great behind-the-booth peaks at gear and equipment in this video.
Additionally, if you’re into Gramatik’s music, feel free to support him by checking him out on Beatport to listen and learn more.
Here’s the tracks that were in the video:
Want to ask Gramatik even more questions about his production and live performance setup? Try him on Twitter, @Gramatik
- PCMag Live 07/24/14: Apple’s iWatch Patent & OS X Yosemite Released to Public
- Gli sconti di Xbox Live: La serie di Batman Arkham, Injustice: God Among Us e Dragon Ball Z
- PCMag Live 07/23/14: Apple iPad Sales Down & Motorola’s New Digital Tattoo
- Marc Houle How I Play Interview + Livid Prototype Controller
- PCMag Live 07/22/14: More iPhone 6 Rumors & Yahoo’s New Service to Assist the Deceased
- A Brief Interview with Andrea Rossi, Inventor of the E-cat Energy Catalyzer
- beaTunes 4: Semantic Navigation, Improved DJ Library Management Tools
- PCMag Live 07/21/14: Judge Allows Access to Suspect’s Gmail & Dell Now Accepts Bitcoins
- Carmageddon: Reincarnation – Un lungo live stream mostra l’ultima versione del gioco
- Creating a Performance Tool Using Ableton Live 9 and Push