Gramatik Interview | Production Tools and Performing Live
Autore: DJ TechTools
Slovenian-born and Brooklyn-based producer Gramatik has been a musician since elementary school – but only in the past few years has he received global recognition for his production work on Pretty Lights Music label. In this interview, learn more about the tools he uses in the studio, onstage, and how he combines live instruments into the mix during shows. Watch the full thing inside!
Worth noting is another one of Gramatik’s more interesting projects since this interview was filmed is teaming up with fellow producer GRiZ to form GRiZmatic. Check out this pretty awesome onstage footage of the duo in action – even more great behind-the-booth peaks at gear and equipment in this video.
Additionally, if you’re into Gramatik’s music, feel free to support him by checking him out on Beatport to listen and learn more.
Here’s the tracks that were in the video:
Want to ask Gramatik even more questions about his production and live performance setup? Try him on Twitter, @Gramatik
- Cyanide and Happiness Salt Lake Comic Con Interview
- PCMag Live 04/24/14: FCC May Kill Net Neutrality & A Google Maps Time Machine
- PCMag Live 04/23/14: Supreme Court Conflicted Over Aereo & HBO/Amazon Team Up
- Warface disponibile su Live per Xbox 360, trailer di lancio
- PCMag Live 04/22/14: Netflix Raising Prices & Changes for Reddit’s Technology Section
- Nike looks at the future of wearables and ceases Fuelband production
- Routine: KiNK Live Improvised Controllerism Routine
- Graphene breakthrough could dramatically reduce cost, increase production
- PCMag Live 04/21/14: Airbnb Gets $450M Investment & Game Boy Turns 25
- Rally Bulgaria 2003 – SSS1 Live Mystika Records