Gramatik Interview | Production Tools and Performing Live
Autore: DJ TechTools
Slovenian-born and Brooklyn-based producer Gramatik has been a musician since elementary school – but only in the past few years has he received global recognition for his production work on Pretty Lights Music label. In this interview, learn more about the tools he uses in the studio, onstage, and how he combines live instruments into the mix during shows. Watch the full thing inside!
Worth noting is another one of Gramatik’s more interesting projects since this interview was filmed is teaming up with fellow producer GRiZ to form GRiZmatic. Check out this pretty awesome onstage footage of the duo in action – even more great behind-the-booth peaks at gear and equipment in this video.
Additionally, if you’re into Gramatik’s music, feel free to support him by checking him out on Beatport to listen and learn more.
Here’s the tracks that were in the video:
Want to ask Gramatik even more questions about his production and live performance setup? Try him on Twitter, @Gramatik
- iPhone 6 e iPhone 6 Plus: segui il lancio Europeo live con HDblog.it | Diretta
- Ableton Live 9 – Easy Snare Roll Effects & Builds
- Live Cinema Festival, se arte visiva e musica si incontrano
- ET deals: iPhone 6 online pre-orders are live, plus best options for max value from old iPhones
- BY TONIGHT – LIVE IN COIMBRA
- L Vis 1990 live from DJ Mag HQ Sessions set (NightSlugs Takeover)
- Novation’s Audiohub 2×4: Dedicated Soundcard + USB Hub for Production and DJing
- Apple’s iPhone 6 event: Updated live blog and video stream
- Presentazione iPhone 6: segui il live blog su HDblog.it | Oggi dalle ore 18.00
- Routine: Izn’s Dirtybird Live Remix On Maschine