Gramatik Interview | Production Tools and Performing Live
Autore: DJ TechTools
Slovenian-born and Brooklyn-based producer Gramatik has been a musician since elementary school – but only in the past few years has he received global recognition for his production work on Pretty Lights Music label. In this interview, learn more about the tools he uses in the studio, onstage, and how he combines live instruments into the mix during shows. Watch the full thing inside!
Worth noting is another one of Gramatik’s more interesting projects since this interview was filmed is teaming up with fellow producer GRiZ to form GRiZmatic. Check out this pretty awesome onstage footage of the duo in action – even more great behind-the-booth peaks at gear and equipment in this video.
Additionally, if you’re into Gramatik’s music, feel free to support him by checking him out on Beatport to listen and learn more.
Here’s the tracks that were in the video:
Want to ask Gramatik even more questions about his production and live performance setup? Try him on Twitter, @Gramatik
- FRA909 Tv – JOOP JUNIOR Live @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ
- PCMag Live 07/11/14: Satya Nadella’s New Vision for Microsoft & Elon Musk Donates to Tesla Museum
- Ableton Live 9 Mixing Tricks w/ Sie Medway-Smith (Depeche Mode, U2, Bjork) (FFL!)
- Depeche Mode Behind The Wheel Live Drum Cover Salva Medina
- PCMag Live 07/10/14: Aereo: We’re A Cable Company & OPM Hacked By China?
- PCMag Live 07/09/14: Amazon vs Hachette & Lyft Car Service Coming to New York
- Samsung Gear Live, 8/10 alla riparabilità per iFixit: un punto in meno di LG G Watch
- Techno Heavyweights Carl Cox & Umek in Back to Back Interview
- Hands On: Samsung Gear Live & LG G Watch
- Samsung Gear Live, problemi di ricarica per gli smartwatch regalati al Google I/O