Gramatik Interview | Production Tools and Performing Live
Autore: DJ TechTools
Slovenian-born and Brooklyn-based producer Gramatik has been a musician since elementary school – but only in the past few years has he received global recognition for his production work on Pretty Lights Music label. In this interview, learn more about the tools he uses in the studio, onstage, and how he combines live instruments into the mix during shows. Watch the full thing inside!
Worth noting is another one of Gramatik’s more interesting projects since this interview was filmed is teaming up with fellow producer GRiZ to form GRiZmatic. Check out this pretty awesome onstage footage of the duo in action – even more great behind-the-booth peaks at gear and equipment in this video.
Additionally, if you’re into Gramatik’s music, feel free to support him by checking him out on Beatport to listen and learn more.
Here’s the tracks that were in the video:
Want to ask Gramatik even more questions about his production and live performance setup? Try him on Twitter, @Gramatik
- PCMag Live 03/13/14: Amazon Hikes Prime Fee & LeBron James’ Twitter Trouble
- PCMag Live 03/12/14: The Web Turns 25 & Popcorn Time
- PCMag Live 03/11/14: Titanfall Released & Edward Snowden Speaks at SXSW
- PCMag Live 03/10/14: Mt. Gox CEO Hacked & Neil Young Launching PonoPlayer
- Titanfall, appuntamento a mezzanotte per un nuovo live action trailer
- Lets Remix : Lorde – Royals in Ableton Live 9
- PCMag Live 03/07/14: The Media vs Satoshi Nakomoto & Vine Bans Porn
- New! PUNCH Drum Synth VSTi by ROB PAPEN – Review Part A – With Ableton Live
- Ableton Live 9 For Beginners Level 1 Tutorial – Creating A Drum Beat
- COMA – Live at Playground Altona in Köln