Gramatik Interview | Production Tools and Performing Live
Autore: DJ TechTools
Slovenian-born and Brooklyn-based producer Gramatik has been a musician since elementary school – but only in the past few years has he received global recognition for his production work on Pretty Lights Music label. In this interview, learn more about the tools he uses in the studio, onstage, and how he combines live instruments into the mix during shows. Watch the full thing inside!
Worth noting is another one of Gramatik’s more interesting projects since this interview was filmed is teaming up with fellow producer GRiZ to form GRiZmatic. Check out this pretty awesome onstage footage of the duo in action – even more great behind-the-booth peaks at gear and equipment in this video.
Additionally, if you’re into Gramatik’s music, feel free to support him by checking him out on Beatport to listen and learn more.
Here’s the tracks that were in the video:
Want to ask Gramatik even more questions about his production and live performance setup? Try him on Twitter, @Gramatik
- PCMag Live 08/01/2014: Google Barges Scrapped & ISP Iliad Offers to Buy Half of T-Mobile
- Traktor’s Future: Live Remixing and Kontrol S8?
- PCMag Live 07/31/14: Internet.org App Launches in Zambia & BitTorrent’s Serverless Chat Client
- Interview: Digitaline
- PCMag Live 7/30/14: EA Launching Subscription Gaming Service & ‘Internet of Things’ Security Flaws
- PCMag Live 07/29/14: Apple MacBook Update & OKCupid Experiments on Users
- PCMag Live 07/28/14: Cellphone Unlocking to Become Legal & Bose Sues Beats
- Easydom Live configurazione iniziale
- PCMag Live 07/25/14: Google X Genetics & Sharknado 2 Light Show
- PCMag Live 07/24/14: Apple’s iWatch Patent & OS X Yosemite Released to Public