Apple to launch five new toys in 2013
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
When it comes to keeping secrets and generating buzz, Apple is second to none. However, analysts Gene Munster and Douglas Clinton feel confident enough to pin five products to Apple’s launch calendar for 2013.
Apple is expected to introduce Apple Radio in March and best of all the new service should be free and available to all iTunes leaders. It should be a source of concern for competing radio services like Pandora. March will also be eventful on the hardware front, as Cupertino is expected to roll out a new iPad mini, possibly with a Retina screen.
June should see the introduction of iOS 7 and the iPhone 5S. Details are still sketchy, but speculation is already rampant, but we wouldn’t like to waste much time on spec sheets dreamt up by fanboys. It is still way too early to talk about iPhone 5S specs.
Finally, Apple is expected to introduce its smart TV in November, just in time for the holiday season. Expected to retail between $ 1,500 and $ 2,000, Apple’s telly will come with a hefty premium over non-Apple sets.
But what about 9.7-inch iPads? Munster and Clinton don’t appear too confident to make any predictions. This is understandable, as the iPad 4 launched in November and the fifth generation could be a few quarters away.
- Apple tries to avoid being brought to book again
- Accordo illecito sugli stipendi, patteggiano Apple, Google, Intel e Adobe
- Enav, nel 2013 utile record in vista della privatizzazione
- Cyber-spionaggio triplicato nel 2013. La Cina al primo posto per i furti di dati
- Apple TV, sono 20 milioni le unit� vendute fino ad oggi
- Apple VS Samsung, Google vuole aiutare i coreani per due brevetti
- TERNIENERGIA: l’assemblea approva il bilancio 2013 e la distribuzione di un dividendo pari a Euro 0,06 p.a.
- Apple registra il proprio marchio per la “Categoria 14″, l’uscita di iWatch è vicina?
- Apple Q2 2014 Fiscal Results
- Angela Ahrendts, dalla prossima settimana a capo dei negozi Apple