Apple to launch five new toys in 2013
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
When it comes to keeping secrets and generating buzz, Apple is second to none. However, analysts Gene Munster and Douglas Clinton feel confident enough to pin five products to Apple’s launch calendar for 2013.
Apple is expected to introduce Apple Radio in March and best of all the new service should be free and available to all iTunes leaders. It should be a source of concern for competing radio services like Pandora. March will also be eventful on the hardware front, as Cupertino is expected to roll out a new iPad mini, possibly with a Retina screen.
June should see the introduction of iOS 7 and the iPhone 5S. Details are still sketchy, but speculation is already rampant, but we wouldn’t like to waste much time on spec sheets dreamt up by fanboys. It is still way too early to talk about iPhone 5S specs.
Finally, Apple is expected to introduce its smart TV in November, just in time for the holiday season. Expected to retail between $ 1,500 and $ 2,000, Apple’s telly will come with a hefty premium over non-Apple sets.
But what about 9.7-inch iPads? Munster and Clinton don’t appear too confident to make any predictions. This is understandable, as the iPad 4 launched in November and the fifth generation could be a few quarters away.
- EU and Industry Partners Launch €3.7 Billion Investments in the Renewable Bio-based Economy
- Apple rilascia iTunes 11.3 con i nuovi Extra per filmati HD su Mac e Apple TV
- Chi vincerà i Mondiali di calcio 2014? Le previsioni di Microsoft e Apple
- Scorte iPhone 6, Apple fa le cose in grande: ordini raddoppiati
- Apple torna ad investire nel fotovoltaico scegliendo il North Carolina
- Xiaomi Mi4 to launch on June 22nd
- Inail, nel 2013 conti in attivo. Ma i tagli di Letta peseranno per 500 milioni
- Jobs’ Mob moving back to Apple Maps
- NASA’s new astronaut-replacing robots, powered by Google Tango smartphones, launch into space this week
- Saranno Made in Germany alcuni elementi del futuro Campus 2 di Apple