NVIDIA’s Pre-CES Press Conference: Live Webcast Starts At 8pm PST
Even though CES doesn’t officially start until Tuesday, things are already kicking off in Las Vegas. The Storage Visions 2013 conference runs through Monday, and meanwhile a number of other companies are hosting their press conferences before the event even begins in order to garner some attention before the show (and the flow of news out of the show) becomes too hectic.
The first of these major press conferences will be NVIDIA, whose conference is being held at the Palms tonight at 8pm Pacific Standard Time. The event will have a live webcast so that everyone at home (myself included) can catch NVIDIA’s consumer electronics announcements at the same time as the on-site press.
We haven’t been briefed on the contents of the conference ahead of time, but NVIDIA’s past CES press conferences have been heavily focused on consumer electronics. This means Tegra, cellular basebands, and automobile integration are all likely. CES 2011 also saw the public announcement of NVIDIA’s project Denver – what’s now widely assumed to be an ARMv8 based CPU for servers – so even though it’s not strictly a consumer electronics item we may see an update there. Any GeForce/Quadro/Tesla news is unlikely due to the timing of CES amid NVIDIA’s product cycle and the fact that NVIDIA has preferred to host their own events in the past couple of years, but we may see a recap of Kepler’s first calendar year.
Press conference live webcast starts at 8pm PST
- itraining.ro – ABL101 – Ableton Live
- FRA909 Tv – JOOP JUNIOR Live @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ
- PCMag Live 07/11/14: Satya Nadella’s New Vision for Microsoft & Elon Musk Donates to Tesla Museum
- Ableton Live 9 Mixing Tricks w/ Sie Medway-Smith (Depeche Mode, U2, Bjork) (FFL!)
- Depeche Mode Behind The Wheel Live Drum Cover Salva Medina
- PCMag Live 07/10/14: Aereo: We’re A Cable Company & OPM Hacked By China?
- PCMag Live 07/09/14: Amazon vs Hachette & Lyft Car Service Coming to New York
- Samsung Gear Live, 8/10 alla riparabilità per iFixit: un punto in meno di LG G Watch
- Hands On: Samsung Gear Live & LG G Watch
- Samsung Gear Live, problemi di ricarica per gli smartwatch regalati al Google I/O