CES 2013: Ion’s “Scratch 2 Go” Stick-On iPad Controls
Autore: DJ TechTools
The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas is a classic run-up to the Winter NAMM convention – which often means for companies that have booths at both, they’re spilling their DJ goods at both. Nothing mind-blowing just yet, Ion Audio’s Scratch 2 Go iPad controls are in the running for most unique DJ product released in 2013 so far.
The Scratch 2 Go kit comes with a crossfader, three EQ knobs, and two jogwheels – all of which have a capacitive suction cup on the bottom that allows your actions on the hardware to translate to a touch on the iPads screen.
The kit requires the iDJ 2GO app by Ion, but 9to5mac is reporting that it will also function properly with Algoriddim’s djay app for iPad.
Check out YouTube user jkahnjkahn‘s video from the CES 2013 floor of the Scratch 2 Go kit in use:
It seems a bit regressive – but this kit highlights what the “touch revolution” of DJing continues to miss – real physical feedback and hardware to manipulate audio playback.
- Senato, Landini (Fiom): “Fare iniziativa come quella del 2013 per difendere la Carta”
- Assassin’s Creed Pirates gratis su iPhone e iPad
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 vs iPad Air: la Sfida di HDblog.it
- TSMC is finally making 20nm parts for Apple’s next-gen iPhone, iPad
- DisplaySearch «il nuovo iPhone cannibalizzerà le vendite di iPad Mini»
- Inail, nel 2013 conti in attivo. Ma i tagli di Letta peseranno per 500 milioni
- Magic 2015 disponibile su iPad, pronti a farvi il mazzo?
- Como descargar Traktor Scratch Pro 2 Full (2014) | Tuspctutorials
- Accessori chic e firmati: custodia Pinaider per iPad
- Solar Easter Richie Hawtin 03 May 2013 p4