CES 2013: Ion’s “Scratch 2 Go” Stick-On iPad Controls
Autore: DJ TechTools
The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas is a classic run-up to the Winter NAMM convention – which often means for companies that have booths at both, they’re spilling their DJ goods at both. Nothing mind-blowing just yet, Ion Audio’s Scratch 2 Go iPad controls are in the running for most unique DJ product released in 2013 so far.
The Scratch 2 Go kit comes with a crossfader, three EQ knobs, and two jogwheels – all of which have a capacitive suction cup on the bottom that allows your actions on the hardware to translate to a touch on the iPads screen.
The kit requires the iDJ 2GO app by Ion, but 9to5mac is reporting that it will also function properly with Algoriddim’s djay app for iPad.
Check out YouTube user jkahnjkahn‘s video from the CES 2013 floor of the Scratch 2 Go kit in use:
It seems a bit regressive – but this kit highlights what the “touch revolution” of DJing continues to miss – real physical feedback and hardware to manipulate audio playback.
- Il popolare gestore di attività Asana arriva alla versione 3.0 supportando iPad
- Accessori chic e firmati: custodia Gucci per iPad Mini
- Luciano Summer 2013
- Commander the Great War: la Grande Guerra è su iPad
- 2014 Kia Cadenza ( 2013 Kia K7) First Drive
- La produzione di iPhone 6 Air e dei nuovi iPad potrebbe cominciare a settembre
- Apple to release 4.7 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to mitigate fading iPad sales, convert Android owners
- Modern Combat 5: Blackout, video-prova su iPad Air di HDblog
- Accessori chic e firmati: custodia Versace per iPad
- PCMag Live 07/23/14: Apple iPad Sales Down & Motorola’s New Digital Tattoo