Samsung earns $8.3 billion quarterly profit
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
In “you can’t please anyone these days” news, Samsung had a surprise lack of enthusiasm for its $ 8.3 billion quarterly profit announcement.
It is the fifth time that the company has had record quarters and many shareholders are worried that the run may end in January-March on weaker seasonal demand. The stock dipped 1.1 percent on Tuesday, in a Seoul market that was down 0.4 percent.
Kim Sung-soo, a fund manager at LS Asset Management told Reuters that investors were a bit concerned that Samsung’s momentum may slow in the first half. The smartphone market is unlikely to sustain its strong growth as advanced markets are nearing saturation despite growth in emerging countries, he said.
So far though Samsung has outpaced Apple and routed Jobs’ Mob’s iPhone 5 which was supposed to restore its lead and didn’t. Samsung is valued at close to $ 230 billion.
- Ungheria: aziende luce, gas e trasporti diventano “no profit” e calano le bollette!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 compare in un render ed un breve video hands-on
- Lo smartwatch di Samsung effettua anche le chiamate
- ET deals: FreedomPop offers Samsung Victory 4G LTE smartphone with free voice, data for $80
- Samsung unveils standalone Gear S 3G smartwatch: Awesome, until the battery runs out after an hour
- Samsung Unveils the Curved Gear S Smartwatch With Tizen and 3G Connectivity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, nuovi teaser anticipano il phablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S e Tab PRO: ecco come avere 150 di sconto
- IFA 2014: anche Samsung lancerà uno smartwatch rotondo?
- IFA 2014: Samsung potrebbe presentare Galaxy Gear 3 con display curvo