Samsung earns $8.3 billion quarterly profit
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
In “you can’t please anyone these days” news, Samsung had a surprise lack of enthusiasm for its $ 8.3 billion quarterly profit announcement.
It is the fifth time that the company has had record quarters and many shareholders are worried that the run may end in January-March on weaker seasonal demand. The stock dipped 1.1 percent on Tuesday, in a Seoul market that was down 0.4 percent.
Kim Sung-soo, a fund manager at LS Asset Management told Reuters that investors were a bit concerned that Samsung’s momentum may slow in the first half. The smartphone market is unlikely to sustain its strong growth as advanced markets are nearing saturation despite growth in emerging countries, he said.
So far though Samsung has outpaced Apple and routed Jobs’ Mob’s iPhone 5 which was supposed to restore its lead and didn’t. Samsung is valued at close to $ 230 billion.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Q: lo smartphone da 7 pollici è realtà
- Pantech Pop Up Note, il phablet che sfida Samsung Galaxy Note
- Smartphone Samsung dominano su Amazon: perchè?
- HTC e Nokia: due brand sempre meno popolari in Cina; Samsung e Apple al top
- Offerta Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo con garanzia Italia, prezzo a 269 euro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Q ufficializzato in Cina: tablet o phablet?
- La risposta di Samsung ad iPhone 6 è Galaxy Alpha? Ecco le prime foto dal vivo
- Samsung Gear Fit, lo “smart fitness tracker” nelle mani di un parkourista
- Samsung, chi sta con noi da sempre ce l’ha più grande (lo schermo)
- Samsung Gear 2 e Tasker, combo micidiale per controllare in remoto lo smartphone