Samsung earns $8.3 billion quarterly profit
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
In “you can’t please anyone these days” news, Samsung had a surprise lack of enthusiasm for its $ 8.3 billion quarterly profit announcement.
It is the fifth time that the company has had record quarters and many shareholders are worried that the run may end in January-March on weaker seasonal demand. The stock dipped 1.1 percent on Tuesday, in a Seoul market that was down 0.4 percent.
Kim Sung-soo, a fund manager at LS Asset Management told Reuters that investors were a bit concerned that Samsung’s momentum may slow in the first half. The smartphone market is unlikely to sustain its strong growth as advanced markets are nearing saturation despite growth in emerging countries, he said.
So far though Samsung has outpaced Apple and routed Jobs’ Mob’s iPhone 5 which was supposed to restore its lead and didn’t. Samsung is valued at close to $ 230 billion.
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 Style presentato al CeBIT 2014 di Hannover
- Apple loses sales ban against Samsung
- Samsung Note PRO, il tablet per PROfessionisti
- Samsung, campagna mediatica per i Paralympic Winter Games di Sochi 2014
- Samsung Note PRO, il tablet per PROfessionisti – TVtech
- Why hasn’t Samsung released 64-bit Exynos parts?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 confermato: tre modelli al lancio, forse in aprile
- ET deals: Samsung 840 EVO 750GB SSD for $360
- Samsung Chromebook 2 annunciato: specifiche tecniche, prezzo e uscita
- Samsung goes legit, stops cheating on benchmarks with latest Android update