Samsung earns $8.3 billion quarterly profit
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
In “you can’t please anyone these days” news, Samsung had a surprise lack of enthusiasm for its $ 8.3 billion quarterly profit announcement.
It is the fifth time that the company has had record quarters and many shareholders are worried that the run may end in January-March on weaker seasonal demand. The stock dipped 1.1 percent on Tuesday, in a Seoul market that was down 0.4 percent.
Kim Sung-soo, a fund manager at LS Asset Management told Reuters that investors were a bit concerned that Samsung’s momentum may slow in the first half. The smartphone market is unlikely to sustain its strong growth as advanced markets are nearing saturation despite growth in emerging countries, he said.
So far though Samsung has outpaced Apple and routed Jobs’ Mob’s iPhone 5 which was supposed to restore its lead and didn’t. Samsung is valued at close to $ 230 billion.
- Causa Apple contro Samsung, Google dovrà pagare parte degli eventuali danni
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, design del nuovo phablet in un brevetto
- Samsung Gear 2 e Gear Fit, la riparazione è costosissima
- Samsung fire kills connection worldwide
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 con nuovi form factor e design in arrivo?
- HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5! (Review)
- Puro firma nuovi accessori per Samsung Galaxy S5
- HTC assume l’ex responsabile marketing Samsung
- GlobalFoundries and Samsung team up for 14nm FinFET
- ET deals: Qosmio laptop, 40-inch Samsung smart TV, Galaxy Note 10