Samsung earns $8.3 billion quarterly profit
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
In “you can’t please anyone these days” news, Samsung had a surprise lack of enthusiasm for its $ 8.3 billion quarterly profit announcement.
It is the fifth time that the company has had record quarters and many shareholders are worried that the run may end in January-March on weaker seasonal demand. The stock dipped 1.1 percent on Tuesday, in a Seoul market that was down 0.4 percent.
Kim Sung-soo, a fund manager at LS Asset Management told Reuters that investors were a bit concerned that Samsung’s momentum may slow in the first half. The smartphone market is unlikely to sustain its strong growth as advanced markets are nearing saturation despite growth in emerging countries, he said.
So far though Samsung has outpaced Apple and routed Jobs’ Mob’s iPhone 5 which was supposed to restore its lead and didn’t. Samsung is valued at close to $ 230 billion.
- Tablet Apple e Samsung richiestissimi, le aziende aumentano la produzione per dicembre
- Apparsi primi benchmark di Samsung SM-G900S: QuadHD, CPU da 2,5GHz e KitKat: è Galaxy S5?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3, confermati i colori ufficiali del 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite e Samsung Galaxy S5: le (presunte) novità in arrivo
- Small-wind power market to reach $3 billion by 2020, with China in the lead
- Di nuovo disponibile Android 4.3 per Samsung Galaxy S III ed S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5 in arrivo a febbraio 2014 in 2 versioni?
- Samsung investe una cifra superiore al PIL dell’Islanda in advertising e marketing
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 uscirà con Samsung Galaxy S5, quali sorprese per l’orologio
- Samsung presenta il suo nuovo phablet Galaxy Grand 2