Samsung earns $8.3 billion quarterly profit
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
In “you can’t please anyone these days” news, Samsung had a surprise lack of enthusiasm for its $ 8.3 billion quarterly profit announcement.
It is the fifth time that the company has had record quarters and many shareholders are worried that the run may end in January-March on weaker seasonal demand. The stock dipped 1.1 percent on Tuesday, in a Seoul market that was down 0.4 percent.
Kim Sung-soo, a fund manager at LS Asset Management told Reuters that investors were a bit concerned that Samsung’s momentum may slow in the first half. The smartphone market is unlikely to sustain its strong growth as advanced markets are nearing saturation despite growth in emerging countries, he said.
So far though Samsung has outpaced Apple and routed Jobs’ Mob’s iPhone 5 which was supposed to restore its lead and didn’t. Samsung is valued at close to $ 230 billion.
- Spot Samsung “Apple ha imparato la lezione copiandoci il Galaxy Note”
- Samsung is building a GPU
- Gli smartphone Samsung di maggiore successo su Amazon
- Samsung Gear Blink, nuove indiscrezioni sugli smart glass con Tizen
- Ubuntu 14.04 Samsung arm chromebook
- Toshiba wants to reshape the chip industry with new low-power tunnel FETs, $2 billion investment
- IFA 2014: nuove stampanti Android di Samsung
- Nvidia sues Qualcomm, Samsung for infringing on its ‘invention of the GPU’
- Smartwatch Samsung Gear S, video anteprima all’IFA 2014
- NVIDIA mette Samsung e Qualcomm nel mirino per violazione di brevetti