AMD’s 2014 Kabini successor is Beema
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
AMD currently offers Brazos and Brazos 2.0 platforms in the essential market and as many of you know, this platform is based on a setting star called Zacate, a 40nm part.
In Q2 2013 AMD should launch Kabini, a new 28nm APU based on the new Jaguar core, Sea Islands graphics and a reference design called Larme.
This is going to be succeeded by a new chip codenamed Beema, which is based on Jaguar+ cores. We have little information about the chip and don’t know whether is still based on 28nm or there will be a sort of miracle that this chip can make it to 20nm. This is something that we will have to find at later date.
The graphics part of Beema is based on Sea Islands reference platform and Larme reference design. Currently Beema is scheduled for 1H 2014.
- FRA909 Tv – SVEN VÄTH @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ
- LE BANCHE IN AMMINISTRAZIONE STRAORDINARIA AL 6 GIUGNO 2014
- FRA909 Tv – ÂME @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ
- Alla Usl di Pisa il Premio Smart City 2014
- Antonio Di Pietro – Intervista a Radio Anch’io del 9 luglio 2014 – Scontro alla Procura di Milano
- Velocità: FTSE MIB Future 11 Luglio 2014
- Battleplan: FTSE MIB Future 11 Luglio 2014
- FRA909 Tv – CHRIS LIEBING @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ
- Chi vincerà i Mondiali di calcio 2014? Le previsioni di Microsoft e Apple
- FRA909 Tv – KAROTTE @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ