AMD’s 2014 Kabini successor is Beema
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
AMD currently offers Brazos and Brazos 2.0 platforms in the essential market and as many of you know, this platform is based on a setting star called Zacate, a 40nm part.
In Q2 2013 AMD should launch Kabini, a new 28nm APU based on the new Jaguar core, Sea Islands graphics and a reference design called Larme.
This is going to be succeeded by a new chip codenamed Beema, which is based on Jaguar+ cores. We have little information about the chip and don’t know whether is still based on 28nm or there will be a sort of miracle that this chip can make it to 20nm. This is something that we will have to find at later date.
The graphics part of Beema is based on Sea Islands reference platform and Larme reference design. Currently Beema is scheduled for 1H 2014.
- Battleplan: FTSE MIB Future 28 Luglio 2014
- 2014 Kia Cadenza ( 2013 Kia K7) First Drive
- Setup e Angoli di Gann: FTSE MIB INDEX 28 Luglio 2014
- Cicli e Gann in sinergia: FTSE MIB Future 28 Luglio -1 Agosto 2014
- Tour de France 2014, Vincenzo Nibali 4° nella cronometro: “Non è un sogno”
- Commodities, aggiornamento 26 Luglio 2014
- Bromium Labs: è Internet Explorer il software più vulnerabile del 2014
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham – SDCC 2014 Trailer
- Tour de France 2014, vince Navardauskas. Domani la crono: ultimo scoglio per Nibali
- Velocità: FTSE MIB Future 25 Luglio 2014