13-year-old girl arrested over Facebook message
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Taking it a bit too far, aren’t we?
A 13-year-old middle school student has been arrested in South Carolina over a Facebook message.
The teen talked about blowing up Chesterfield Ruby Middle School in a Facebook message to a 20-year-old woman. Authorities took the threat seriously and proceeded to search the school with explosive detecting dogs. The 13-year-old was arrested, but the 20-year-old was not.
Sheriff Sam Parker told the press that someone saw the threatening message and alerted local authorities. Parker believes the girls were just joking, but the authorities were clearly not in the mood.
The teen could be released to the custody of her parents until her case goes to court.
- Stop obsessing over transistor counts: It’s a terrible way of comparing chips
- Watch Over Me, sicurezza personale per quando siamo in viaggio
- Girl Power, la prima in fila per comprare iPhone 6 a Roma est è una ragazza
- DisplayPort Alternate Mode for USB Type-C Announced – Video, Power, & Data All Over Type-C
- In Germania ZTE ed E-Plus lavorano sul Voice Over LTE
- Routine: Dwells, 13-year-old 2014 DMC NYC Regional Champion
- European regulators eye antitrust investigation against Qualcomm over modem market domination
- Oracle sued over Obamacare stuff up
- Dosem – Message (Original Mix)
- Apple goes nuclear on Thailand over iPhone leak