NAMM 2013: Gemini GV4 Virtual DJ Controller Teased
Autore: DJ TechTools
Gemini, one of the more silent and inconspicuous players in the digital DJ industry, are stepping up and launching a brand new controller this year at NAMM – the Gemini GV4. It’s another 4-channel controller, with a layout that feels extremely familiar to anyone who’s spent time around Vestax VCI-400 or the recently introduced Pioneer DDJ-SX.
While we’re still waiting for the complete technical specs and product photos that aren’t computer generated like the image above, the press release sheds a bit more info on what users can expect.
The G4V transforms the standard DJ controller into a dynamic performance controller. With 2 full-featured DJ decks, touch-sensitive jog wheels, 4 channels of audio with 3-band EQ and filter controls, and 16 multi-function performance pads and rotary encoders the G4V delivers the sought after controls for spontaneous and intuitive track playback and manipulation.
The pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ bring immediate results upon first use, while the fully MIDI mappable and high-resolution 14-bit controls give the G4V the ability to grow alongside advances in skill and in DJ software. The multi-function performance pads and rotary encoders are detailed and responsive enough for a vast array of assignments and the vivid lighting of the performance pads, function buttons, and active LED level monitors give the visual feedback required in complicated performances where a computer screen can be pressed for space.
With a professional sounding 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface and all the I/O’s needed to monitor, record, playback, and connect a microphone or an auxiliary source the sound leaving the G4V is only limited by the imagination of the DJ behind it.
- Enav, nel 2013 utile record in vista della privatizzazione
- Cyber-spionaggio triplicato nel 2013. La Cina al primo posto per i furti di dati
- MARSS TUTORIAL 6:Utilizzo del modulo IP Controller attraverso l’APP per Android
- TERNIENERGIA: l’assemblea approva il bilancio 2013 e la distribuzione di un dividendo pari a Euro 0,06 p.a.
- Bob Sinclar – Summer Moonlight (Radio Edit) 2013
- Heidi in The Switchyard @ Eastern Electrics 2013
- Steam Controller, il gamepad sarà disponibile a ottobre o novembre
- Renewable Energy Market Share Climbs Despite 2013 Dip in Investments
- Rai, il bilancio 2013 si chiude con un utile di 5 milioni di euro
- Dubspot Ableton Live 9 Tutorial – Sampling the Human Voice w/ Chris Petti @ Decibel Festival 2013