NAMM 2013: The One DJ Software Live Editing Timeline
Autore: DJ TechTools
We’ve been hearing about The One software for over a year, but today we’re getting yet another peek inside of how the software really operates. Check out inside for a full video of the live editing timeline in the software that allows for on-the-fly edits that are more expected in a DAW workflow.
We’ve seen the software on the NAMM 2013 floor – and the program does allow for dynamic real-time editing of not only the clips and tracks that are in the mix, but the version we saw on the floor had EQ and volume automation that feels similar to the intuitive workflow that might be familiar to anyone who used Mixmeister Fusion.
For more NAMM 2013 coverage:
- PCMag Live 07/24/14: Apple’s iWatch Patent & OS X Yosemite Released to Public
- Gli sconti di Xbox Live: La serie di Batman Arkham, Injustice: God Among Us e Dragon Ball Z
- PCMag Live 07/23/14: Apple iPad Sales Down & Motorola’s New Digital Tattoo
- PCMag Live 07/22/14: More iPhone 6 Rumors & Yahoo’s New Service to Assist the Deceased
- NAMM 2014: Arturia BeatStep hardware sequencer and Spark 2 software
- PCMag Live 07/21/14: Judge Allows Access to Suspect’s Gmail & Dell Now Accepts Bitcoins
- Carmageddon: Reincarnation – Un lungo live stream mostra l’ultima versione del gioco
- Snowden wants more anti-snooping software
- Tiago Sousa lascia Crytek per id Software
- Creating a Performance Tool Using Ableton Live 9 and Push