NAMM 2013: The One DJ Software Live Editing Timeline
Autore: DJ TechTools
We’ve been hearing about The One software for over a year, but today we’re getting yet another peek inside of how the software really operates. Check out inside for a full video of the live editing timeline in the software that allows for on-the-fly edits that are more expected in a DAW workflow.
We’ve seen the software on the NAMM 2013 floor – and the program does allow for dynamic real-time editing of not only the clips and tracks that are in the mix, but the version we saw on the floor had EQ and volume automation that feels similar to the intuitive workflow that might be familiar to anyone who used Mixmeister Fusion.
For more NAMM 2013 coverage:
- Senato, Landini (Fiom): “Fare iniziativa come quella del 2013 per difendere la Carta”
- FRA909 Tv – JOOP JUNIOR Live @ LOVE FAMILY PARK 2014 MAINZ
- PCMag Live 07/11/14: Satya Nadella’s New Vision for Microsoft & Elon Musk Donates to Tesla Museum
- Ableton Live 9 Mixing Tricks w/ Sie Medway-Smith (Depeche Mode, U2, Bjork) (FFL!)
- Depeche Mode Behind The Wheel Live Drum Cover Salva Medina
- PCMag Live 07/10/14: Aereo: We’re A Cable Company & OPM Hacked By China?
- Inail, nel 2013 conti in attivo. Ma i tagli di Letta peseranno per 500 milioni
- PCMag Live 07/09/14: Amazon vs Hachette & Lyft Car Service Coming to New York
- Samsung Gear Live, 8/10 alla riparabilità per iFixit: un punto in meno di LG G Watch
- Hands On: Samsung Gear Live & LG G Watch