NAMM 2013: DJ Tech’s DIF-1S Mixer; Q-Bert’s Favorite?
Autore: DJ TechTools
We’re still decompressing from the NAMM show here at DJTT HQ, but that doesn’t mean the coverage has stopped. Sometimes, other people summarize a product better than we ever could. That’s the case with Q-Bert’s below video about the new DJ Tech mixer, the DIF-1S.
The first demos of the new mixer were on the floor at NAMM 2013, and while it’s not slated to come out until August, we’re convinced that it could be a great mixer to introduce onto the market. The turntablist-friendly mixer is especially fascinating for two big reasons:
- It’s extremely affordable at ~$ 160.
- It has a Mini-Innofader (learn more about these here) as the crossfader
But sometimes having someone who really knows what they’re talking about is way more interesting and telling about a product than anything else – see here:
The DIF-1S can also have the crossfader swapped out – so if you want the regular Innofader in there, it’s easily done. Additionally, the mixer sports switchable Line/Photo inputs, meaning that it will integrate quite easily into a DVS system.
Only two drawbacks as far as we can see: the upfaders aren’t swappable, and there’s only RCA output on the mixer.
Fancy one of these simple mixers as a bedroom scratching workhorse? Let us know if you agree with Q-Bert in the comments below.
- In crescita nel 2013 la produzione di wafer fotovoltaici
- Giornata europea dei mari: l’edizione 2013 sarà a Malta
- Google I/O 2013 in pictures: Glass, sensor motes, robot mixologists, and more
- Pioneer DJ has the highlights of Miami Music Week/WMC 2013
- Elezioni amministrative, Roma 2013: democrazia diretta e rappresentativa al Villaggio Olimpico
- Best Business Laptops – May 2013
- Google Play for Education e Chromebook, l’educazione e le app per bambini visti al Google I/O 2013
- Sintesi della giornata finanziaria: 15 maggio 2013
- Google Maps per iPad in arrivo entro l’estate 2013
- Giant Robot Hand Stacks Oil Barrels (Noy) at Google I/O 2013