NAMM 2013: DJ Tech’s DIF-1S Mixer; Q-Bert’s Favorite?
Autore: DJ TechTools
We’re still decompressing from the NAMM show here at DJTT HQ, but that doesn’t mean the coverage has stopped. Sometimes, other people summarize a product better than we ever could. That’s the case with Q-Bert’s below video about the new DJ Tech mixer, the DIF-1S.
The first demos of the new mixer were on the floor at NAMM 2013, and while it’s not slated to come out until August, we’re convinced that it could be a great mixer to introduce onto the market. The turntablist-friendly mixer is especially fascinating for two big reasons:
- It’s extremely affordable at ~$ 160.
- It has a Mini-Innofader (learn more about these here) as the crossfader
But sometimes having someone who really knows what they’re talking about is way more interesting and telling about a product than anything else – see here:
The DIF-1S can also have the crossfader swapped out – so if you want the regular Innofader in there, it’s easily done. Additionally, the mixer sports switchable Line/Photo inputs, meaning that it will integrate quite easily into a DVS system.
Only two drawbacks as far as we can see: the upfaders aren’t swappable, and there’s only RCA output on the mixer.
Fancy one of these simple mixers as a bedroom scratching workhorse? Let us know if you agree with Q-Bert in the comments below.
- Native Instruments: Absynth 5 My favorite patches
- Certificati Bianchi: ecco i progetti approvati dal GSE dal 3 febbraio 2013 al 31 agosto 2014
- Amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere reached a new record high in 2013
- Potenza fotovoltaica installata nel mondo. Dati cumulativi (2013)
- [NAMM] Arturia BeatStep
- Eolico mondiale a fine 2013: cresce solo del 12,5%
- Installazioni eoliche per paese (a fine 2013)
- LOPAZZ – Share My Rhythm (LOPAZZ’s 2013 Edit)
- [NAMM] Orange Dual Dark 100 and Dual Dark 50 amps
- Maggio 2013, senatore USA McCain in Siria incontra esponenti anti-Assad…