Apple turns to product placement to save it
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Kevin Spacey is a fanboy, apparently
As sales of its expensive toys flounder, Apple has become much more aggressive in the area of product placement in popular telly shows.
Engadget has spotted how bad it is getting in the House of Cards. The show moved so fast that you did not notice product placements. But suddenly you spotted a desk full of an implausible range of Apple gadgets sitting on a congressman’s office. There are three iPads and three iPhones. The aide sitting across the desk adds two more iPhones and another iPad.
Given that most US congressmen don’t even know how to turn on a computer this is pretty unlikely. But the chance of two people using nine Apple devices and leaving them all switched on is taking the Nintendo. What is unusual is that the hero had been a BlackBerry user.
According to Brand Channel, Apple products appeared in only 17 percent of blockbusters in the first nine months of 2012, compared to 43 percent of top movies in 2011. It might be that this is because Jobs Mob thought television was a better target.
Still Microsoft has control of the Sherlock rip-off “Elementary” there everyone seems to use a Surface tablet.
- Apple acquisisce la startup BookLamp
- HTC e Nokia: due brand sempre meno popolari in Cina; Samsung e Apple al top
- Equo compenso: Apple lo addebita ai consumatori
- Apple to release 4.7 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to mitigate fading iPad sales, convert Android owners
- Swatch afferma ” Non stiamo collaborando con Apple per iWatch”
- Apple rilascia la beta pubblica di OS X Yosemite
- Hugo Barra di Xiaomi: ‘Noi non copiamo, Apple è solo un’ispirazione
- Bug di Yosemite Beta: ecco che cosa dice Apple
- Swatch nega qualsiasi collaborazione con Apple
- Rincari Apple per Equo Compenso, la reazione del Governo