Apple turns to product placement to save it
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Kevin Spacey is a fanboy, apparently
As sales of its expensive toys flounder, Apple has become much more aggressive in the area of product placement in popular telly shows.
Engadget has spotted how bad it is getting in the House of Cards. The show moved so fast that you did not notice product placements. But suddenly you spotted a desk full of an implausible range of Apple gadgets sitting on a congressman’s office. There are three iPads and three iPhones. The aide sitting across the desk adds two more iPhones and another iPad.
Given that most US congressmen don’t even know how to turn on a computer this is pretty unlikely. But the chance of two people using nine Apple devices and leaving them all switched on is taking the Nintendo. What is unusual is that the hero had been a BlackBerry user.
According to Brand Channel, Apple products appeared in only 17 percent of blockbusters in the first nine months of 2012, compared to 43 percent of top movies in 2011. It might be that this is because Jobs Mob thought television was a better target.
Still Microsoft has control of the Sherlock rip-off “Elementary” there everyone seems to use a Surface tablet.
- Apple risponde ai media cinesi: “Non tracciamo nessuno”.
- Sharp vuole liberarsi dall’esclusiva Apple per gli schermi iPhone
- Apple purges old versions of Flash
- Il processore A8 di Apple potrebbe non essere un quad-core
- Partire le prime spedizioni di chip A-series per Apple prodotti da TSMC
- Apple rilascia iTunes 11.3 con i nuovi Extra per filmati HD su Mac e Apple TV
- Chi vincerà i Mondiali di calcio 2014? Le previsioni di Microsoft e Apple
- Scorte iPhone 6, Apple fa le cose in grande: ordini raddoppiati
- Apple torna ad investire nel fotovoltaico scegliendo il North Carolina
- Jobs’ Mob moving back to Apple Maps