LG confirms new Jelly Bean updates
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Optimus 4X HD, Optimus L9 and L7
LG Hong Kong has officially confirmed that a number of LG smartphones will finally get Android Jelly Bean 4.1, including last year’s flagship, the Optimus 4X HD.
There were already plenty of rumors that Optimus 4X HD is destined to get the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update soon, but now, LG Hong Kong confirmed that the new JB update will also be rolling out to Optimus L9 and the Optimus L7.
The update schedule is still blurry, but it appears that the Optimus 4X HD should get it in Q1 while the L9 and L7 will follow sometime in the first half of the year.
The same update has already rolled out to Optimus G in South Korea while rest of the markets should get it soon.
- Apple updates MacBook Pro, but where’s the Retina MacBook Air?
- Renzie è meglio di mister Bean
- Western Digital Updates Red NAS Drive Lineup with 6 TB and Pro Versions
- Google Updates Chrome To Version 36
- Nadella again confirms commitment to Xbox
- Apple Updates 16GB iPod Touch With Color Options and Rear-Facing Camera
- LHC confirms we’ve definitely discovered the Higgs boson, and (sadly) it behaves exactly as the Standard Model predicts
- Jen-Hsun Huang confirms Tegra shift, again
- ZyXEL Updates UTM Firewalls for SMB Market
- Windows XP rises from the grave: Simple hack gives you five more years of updates