Measuring ohmical resistance of different carbon fiber sheets
In this video I show the ohmical resistance of some different carbon fiber sheets in about 1 cm or 1 inch distance measured with a digital multimeter. So these carbon fiber sheets are almost all the same in resistance, only their weaving fabric is different… So I will build now several of these carbonfiber sheets- alufoil cells and test them in aa longer run and powering LEDs. Regards, Stefan.
- What’s better than a carbon nanotube chip? A transparent and flexible carbon nanotube and IGZO chip!
- Testing Samsung 850 Pro Endurance & Measuring V-NAND Die Size
- IBM betting carbon nanotubes can restore Moore’s Law by 2020
- Portachiavi Carbon Fibre USB Keyring Mclaren
- Carbon neutrality has failed – now our only way out of global warming is to go carbon negative
- PCMag Live 06/16/14: World Cup Goal-Line Technology & Google Fiber Coming to Portland
- GM sets 4G LTE pricing for its cars: Different from Audi, still not cheap
- Costi ambientali in bolletta e carbon tax. Una interrogazione parlamentare
- Il primo ufficio certificato Low Carbon del Regno Unito
- ET deals: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 14-inch ultrabook for $1133