Measuring ohmical resistance of different carbon fiber sheets
In this video I show the ohmical resistance of some different carbon fiber sheets in about 1 cm or 1 inch distance measured with a digital multimeter. So these carbon fiber sheets are almost all the same in resistance, only their weaving fabric is different… So I will build now several of these carbonfiber sheets- alufoil cells and test them in aa longer run and powering LEDs. Regards, Stefan.
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4, disponibile la prima beta
- Logitech keyboard can run three different devices
- Google lancia Presentazioni, un Powerpoint iOS ed aggiorna Docs e Sheets iOS
- Measuring Toshiba’s 15nm 128Gbit MLC NAND Die Size
- US Department of Energy begins building largest carbon capture system ever
- What’s better than a carbon nanotube chip? A transparent and flexible carbon nanotube and IGZO chip!
- Testing Samsung 850 Pro Endurance & Measuring V-NAND Die Size
- IBM betting carbon nanotubes can restore Moore’s Law by 2020
- Portachiavi Carbon Fibre USB Keyring Mclaren
- Carbon neutrality has failed – now our only way out of global warming is to go carbon negative