Apple and Samsung stores hit with digital graffiti
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
The Friends of the Earth have used augmented reality for the first time to target Apple in the latest stage of its campaign for smartphones and other products that don’t harm people or the environment.
Activists from the environment charity have digitally tagged 12 key Apple and Samsung cathedrals to modern consumerism around the country. Smartphone users in these locations following Friends of the Earth’s channel on the free Aurasma app will see the stores enhanced by virtual graffiti, just by viewing the store front through their phone screen.
Over the store front and the iPhone signage inside all Apple stores an interactive ‘Aura’ now appears, showing a short film that reveals the devastation caused by mining tin for smartphones in Indonesia. Users can also click through to a website where they can email Apple and Samsung to ask them whether they use tin, an essential component in all electronic items, from Indonesia.
- Apple ha comprato Prss, specializzata in pubblicazioni digitali di riviste e giornali
- 10 million Apple fanboys show their genius
- Lennar Digital Sylenth1 v2.21 + 130 Presets WiN & MAC / Free Download
- Samsung 840 EVO has serious performance bug, fix on the way
- Apple iPad Air 2 previsto per il prossimo 21 ottobre, più lunga l’attesa per il nuovo Mini
- Beats not cool enough for Apple
- Is Apple Shutting Down Beats Music? – What’s New Now
- Samsung NX1: la sfida di Samsung al top
- Samsung NX1: la sfida di Samsung al top – TVtech
- Apple, che futuro per il servizio Beats Music?