Apple and Samsung stores hit with digital graffiti
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
The Friends of the Earth have used augmented reality for the first time to target Apple in the latest stage of its campaign for smartphones and other products that don’t harm people or the environment.
Activists from the environment charity have digitally tagged 12 key Apple and Samsung cathedrals to modern consumerism around the country. Smartphone users in these locations following Friends of the Earth’s channel on the free Aurasma app will see the stores enhanced by virtual graffiti, just by viewing the store front through their phone screen.
Over the store front and the iPhone signage inside all Apple stores an interactive ‘Aura’ now appears, showing a short film that reveals the devastation caused by mining tin for smartphones in Indonesia. Users can also click through to a website where they can email Apple and Samsung to ask them whether they use tin, an essential component in all electronic items, from Indonesia.
- Lennar Digital Sylenth1 Halloween Special VSTi v2.2 Full / Free Download
- Top Video della settimana: in funzione un Apple del 1976
- iPhone 6 Plus di Apple torturato con lazoto liquido
- iPhone 6 Plus teardown: tutti i segreti sotto la scocca del nuovo gigante Apple
- Hands On With The Apple iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus – One Cool Thing
- Samsung Acknowledges the SSD 840 EVO Read Performance Bug – Fix Is on the Way
- I processori iPhone 6 non sono prodotti da Samsung
- Waiting In Line At The Apple Flagship Store In NYC – What’s New Now
- Primi test di caduta per iPhone 6 ed iPhone 6 Plus di Apple
- Huawei abbandona Windows Phone: serve Android per contrastare Apple e Samsung