Intel hit with bomb threat, Chandler campus evacuated
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Fanboys getting more aggressive?
A bomb threat was called in to Intel’s semiconductor manufacturing campus in Chandler on Tuesday.
The threat forced officials to partially evacuate the facility and conduct a sweep, which yielded no explosives. Chandler Police Detective Seth Tyler said the caller was referring to parts of the property that are still under construction.
The local bomb squad employed explosive sniffing dogs were called in to check out the facility. However, the campus continued to operate in spite of the partial investigation and Intel representatives said they didn’t take the threat seriously.
The facility is one of the largest employers in the Phoenix area and it was visited by US President Barack Obama in early 2012.
- Intel SSD Pro 2500 (240GB) Review
- Intel is quietly working with Chinese tablet vendors
- I nuovi SSD di Intel cifrano automaticamente i dati
- Intel insiders dump shares
- Intel Moorefield, il produttore è già pronto a distribuire i nuovi SoC mobile
- Intel sub-$499 Broadwell Android tablets coming in 2015
- Intel SSD Pro 2500, nuova serie SSD 2,5 pollici e M.2 con cifratura dati
- Intel presenta i nuovi SSD Pro 2500 per l’ambito enterprise
- Oracle asked Intel to create a new chip
- Scythe Tatsumi, dissipatore low-cost per CPU Intel e AMD