Intel hit with bomb threat, Chandler campus evacuated
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Fanboys getting more aggressive?
A bomb threat was called in to Intel’s semiconductor manufacturing campus in Chandler on Tuesday.
The threat forced officials to partially evacuate the facility and conduct a sweep, which yielded no explosives. Chandler Police Detective Seth Tyler said the caller was referring to parts of the property that are still under construction.
The local bomb squad employed explosive sniffing dogs were called in to check out the facility. However, the campus continued to operate in spite of the partial investigation and Intel representatives said they didn’t take the threat seriously.
The facility is one of the largest employers in the Phoenix area and it was visited by US President Barack Obama in early 2012.
- Intel officially launches Haswell-E HEDT platform
- Intel Haswell-E review: The best consumer performance chip you can buy – with some caveats
- Nuove CPU Intel, LG G Watch R, Twitch è ora di Amazon: ecco TGtech
- Nuove CPU Intel, LG G Watch R, Twitch è ora di Amazon: ecco TGtech – TVtech
- Seagate’s Intel Rangeley NAS Pro 4-bay Review
- Intel Announces XMM6255: The World’s Smallest Standalone 3G Modem
- Intel releases tiny 3G cell modem
- Intel NUC 2.0, anticipazioni sulla nuova generazione di mini-PC
- Hackers take down PSN with DDOS, and Sony president’s plane with a bomb threat
- Intel Galileo funziona anche con Windows, ma va al rallenty