Intel hit with bomb threat, Chandler campus evacuated
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Fanboys getting more aggressive?
A bomb threat was called in to Intel’s semiconductor manufacturing campus in Chandler on Tuesday.
The threat forced officials to partially evacuate the facility and conduct a sweep, which yielded no explosives. Chandler Police Detective Seth Tyler said the caller was referring to parts of the property that are still under construction.
The local bomb squad employed explosive sniffing dogs were called in to check out the facility. However, the campus continued to operate in spite of the partial investigation and Intel representatives said they didn’t take the threat seriously.
The facility is one of the largest employers in the Phoenix area and it was visited by US President Barack Obama in early 2012.
- iPhone 6 e Apple Watch, Nikon D750, Intel per IoT e guida autonoma in TGtech
- IPhone 6 e Apple Watch, Nikon D750, Intel per IoT e guida autonoma in TGtech – TVtech
- Intel Core M, Primi benchmark sulla potenziale CPU dei futuri MacBook Air
- Intel: ci pensiamo noi ad aggiornare Android per due anni
- Intel announces Edison availability
- IDF 2014: Intel Edison Development Platform Now Shipping
- Intel e Fossil al lavoro per nuovi smartwatch e dispositivi indossabili
- Intel Xeon E5 Version 3: Up to 18 Haswell EP Cores
- Intel Core M devices coming next month
- Intel reveals Core M Broadwell performance and TDP: At 14nm, Intel finally goes fanless