Intel makes up 10 percent of Israel’s exports
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
High-tech exports accounted for approximately half of Israel’s overall exports and 20 percent of that was churned out by Intel Israel.
This means that Intel was responsible for 10 percent of Israel’s total exports in 2012. Intel Israel is the manufacturing birth place of the Ivy Bridge processor, which was manufactured in Israel. Intel Israel’s exports reached to $ 4.6 billion during the last year, out of the high-tech sector total exports of $ 21.5 billion.
In 2012, the chip maker giant remained the biggest private employer in Israel. Intel Israel hired 760 new employees during the last year, which brought its total number of employees in the country to 8,542. Last year, the company also made an investment of $ 1.1 billion in Israel.
- Nokia tablet makes it to Germany
- Intel on track to supply 40 million tablet chips
- Intel backs wearable computer outfit
- PCMag Live 03/04/14: Intel Buys Basis & Facebook Drones?
- Ben Saunders e la tecnologia della Scott Expedition, intervista a Simon Lambden di Intel
- Ableton Live 9: Tasherre Risay Makes a Beat | Computer Music Academy
- Intel Atom: Merrifield per smartphone e tablet è ora a 64 bit
- Intel SSD 730 (480GB) Review: Bringing Enterprise to the Consumers
- Intel loses control of baseband market
- Intel al MWC annuncia CPU Merrifield/Moorefield per smartphone