Intel makes up 10 percent of Israel’s exports
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
High-tech exports accounted for approximately half of Israel’s overall exports and 20 percent of that was churned out by Intel Israel.
This means that Intel was responsible for 10 percent of Israel’s total exports in 2012. Intel Israel is the manufacturing birth place of the Ivy Bridge processor, which was manufactured in Israel. Intel Israel’s exports reached to $ 4.6 billion during the last year, out of the high-tech sector total exports of $ 21.5 billion.
In 2012, the chip maker giant remained the biggest private employer in Israel. Intel Israel hired 760 new employees during the last year, which brought its total number of employees in the country to 8,542. Last year, the company also made an investment of $ 1.1 billion in Israel.
- Intel Haswell-E: Everything You Need to Know (i7-5960X vs i7-5930K vs i7-5820K)
- Intel Core i7 5960X: la CPU Enthusiast a 8 core
- Intel officially launches Haswell-E HEDT platform
- Intel Haswell-E review: The best consumer performance chip you can buy – with some caveats
- Nuove CPU Intel, LG G Watch R, Twitch è ora di Amazon: ecco TGtech
- Nuove CPU Intel, LG G Watch R, Twitch è ora di Amazon: ecco TGtech – TVtech
- Seagate’s Intel Rangeley NAS Pro 4-bay Review
- Intel Announces XMM6255: The World’s Smallest Standalone 3G Modem
- Intel releases tiny 3G cell modem
- Intel NUC 2.0, anticipazioni sulla nuova generazione di mini-PC