Intel makes up 10 percent of Israel’s exports
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
High-tech exports accounted for approximately half of Israel’s overall exports and 20 percent of that was churned out by Intel Israel.
This means that Intel was responsible for 10 percent of Israel’s total exports in 2012. Intel Israel is the manufacturing birth place of the Ivy Bridge processor, which was manufactured in Israel. Intel Israel’s exports reached to $ 4.6 billion during the last year, out of the high-tech sector total exports of $ 21.5 billion.
In 2012, the chip maker giant remained the biggest private employer in Israel. Intel Israel hired 760 new employees during the last year, which brought its total number of employees in the country to 8,542. Last year, the company also made an investment of $ 1.1 billion in Israel.
- Intel SSD Pro 2500, nuova serie SSD 2,5 pollici e M.2 con cifratura dati
- Intel presenta i nuovi SSD Pro 2500 per l’ambito enterprise
- Oracle asked Intel to create a new chip
- Scythe Tatsumi, dissipatore low-cost per CPU Intel e AMD
- Pyrrhic victory: Intel forces its way into mobile, but might destroy itself in the process
- Huawei makes a killing, jumps 19% in H1 2014
- Intel makes a bomb
- Obiettivo mobility: HP si allea con Intel e Microsoft
- Intel Q2 2014 Quarterly Earnings Analysis
- PCMag Live 07/14/14: Internet Association Makes Net Neutrality Case & Doctor Who Leaks