Intel makes up 10 percent of Israel’s exports
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
High-tech exports accounted for approximately half of Israel’s overall exports and 20 percent of that was churned out by Intel Israel.
This means that Intel was responsible for 10 percent of Israel’s total exports in 2012. Intel Israel is the manufacturing birth place of the Ivy Bridge processor, which was manufactured in Israel. Intel Israel’s exports reached to $ 4.6 billion during the last year, out of the high-tech sector total exports of $ 21.5 billion.
In 2012, the chip maker giant remained the biggest private employer in Israel. Intel Israel hired 760 new employees during the last year, which brought its total number of employees in the country to 8,542. Last year, the company also made an investment of $ 1.1 billion in Israel.
- VIA’s new Isaiah x86/ARM hybrid CPU outperforms Intel in benchmarks – but will it ever come to market?
- Panasonic to make 14nm chips at Intel fabs
- Rewind: primo contatto con il Mac basato su CPU Intel
- Intel wants an end to wires
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata review: Driver assistance makes this the best midsize sedan made today
- Intel desktop roadmap leaked
- Intel Skylake leak predicts DDR4 support, configurable TDPs, dramatic power reductions
- Imagination no Intel heaven
- HP headhunts Intel executive
- Intel e AMD tagliate fuori dal governo russo: Putin si affida alla tecnologia nazionale