Intel makes up 10 percent of Israel’s exports
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
High-tech exports accounted for approximately half of Israel’s overall exports and 20 percent of that was churned out by Intel Israel.
This means that Intel was responsible for 10 percent of Israel’s total exports in 2012. Intel Israel is the manufacturing birth place of the Ivy Bridge processor, which was manufactured in Israel. Intel Israel’s exports reached to $ 4.6 billion during the last year, out of the high-tech sector total exports of $ 21.5 billion.
In 2012, the chip maker giant remained the biggest private employer in Israel. Intel Israel hired 760 new employees during the last year, which brought its total number of employees in the country to 8,542. Last year, the company also made an investment of $ 1.1 billion in Israel.
- Intel plans Haswell refresh in Q2 2014
- I piani di Intel per le prossime CPU desktop – in arrivo Ivy Bridge-E, Haswell-E octa-core e nuovi i3
- Intel kills off a chunk of Haswell overclocking
- Apple’s iOS 7 makes a bold move for the car dash, seeks to replace in-car infotainment
- Intel Serie SSD DC S3500, nuovi solid state drive per i datacenter
- Samsung Announces Galaxy S4 Zoom – 16 MP, Zoom, Makes Calls
- Intel SSD DC S3500 Review (480GB): Part 1
- Intel rolls out new Ivy Bridge SKUs
- Intel aggiorna le specifiche Ultrabook con Haswell – riconoscimento vocale, touchscreen e più autonomia
- Researchers use nuclear fallout to prove the brain continually makes neurons