Intel makes up 10 percent of Israel’s exports
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
High-tech exports accounted for approximately half of Israel’s overall exports and 20 percent of that was churned out by Intel Israel.
This means that Intel was responsible for 10 percent of Israel’s total exports in 2012. Intel Israel is the manufacturing birth place of the Ivy Bridge processor, which was manufactured in Israel. Intel Israel’s exports reached to $ 4.6 billion during the last year, out of the high-tech sector total exports of $ 21.5 billion.
In 2012, the chip maker giant remained the biggest private employer in Israel. Intel Israel hired 760 new employees during the last year, which brought its total number of employees in the country to 8,542. Last year, the company also made an investment of $ 1.1 billion in Israel.
- Accordo illecito sugli stipendi, patteggiano Apple, Google, Intel e Adobe
- Intel updates Bay Trail NUC, fixes USB issue
- Intel improves Thunderbolt connector
- Intel and MediaTek gaining traction in China
- Chrome Remote Desktop makes its way onto Android
- Intel tablets are the new black for some OEMs
- Intel lists Haswell refresh parts
- Apple guadagna di più di Google, HP, Intel e Cisco messe assieme
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Mantle support makes perfect sense
- 2 in 1 Intel Education, il tablet/notebook pensato per gli studenti