ZTE Grand Memo 5.7 is first Snapdragon 800 phone
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
MWC 2013: 720p, but 3200mAh battery and LTE
Many companies want to piggyback some of the Galaxy Note hype and with that in mind ZTE has just announced the Grand Memo 5.7-inch phone. This is the first announced phone that is running yet to be available Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC.
The ZTE Grand Memo 5.7-inch phone has a 1280×720 display, which is kind of disappointing as high end phones of today come with 1920×1080 full HD screens. The phone comes with 2GB RAM and 13-megapixel rear-facing camera as well as 1-megapixel front camera. Naturally the phone can playback 1080p video and promises good video, multimedia and gaming experience.
The Snapdragon 800 should be the interesting part as many expect that this SoC will be chasing Tegra 4 as well for Exynos 5 Octa processor for the performance crown.
Since this is quite a big phone it comes with a 3200mAh battery, which is just 100mAh better than the one in the Galaxy Note 2. ZTE is using a Mifavor user interface specially designed for smartphones as well as it’s own Z cloud service.
The phone will ship with Android 4.1 its 8.5 mm slim but ZTE doesn’t share the width, or weight of the phone. It has 16GB of storage as well as LTE, thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. Qualcomm’s WCN3680 802.11ac/.11n dual-band Wi-Fi is also on board. The phone supports Bluetooth, MHL, DLNA and once it jumps to Android 4.2 it can likely support Miracast open wireless display standard.
ZTE did share the any pricing or availably information but ZTE Grand Memo 5.7 looks like a decent competitor to the Galaxy Note 2.
- UK supermarket will be the first to disconnect from the grid, use electricity generated entirely by its own rotten food
- Air Force One finally upgrades its 1980s Reagan-era phone system
- US scientists push ahead with memory-boosting brain implants, but we still have to crack the brain’s code first
- Asus Memo Pad HD 8 ME180A in offerta a 96 euro, oltre 150 euro di risparmio
- Meet Jibo, the world’s first family robot – built by MIT’s social robotics master
- Nokia Lumia con Windows Phone 8.1 e Cyan: parte l’update!
- Nuovi strip club in arrivo in Grand Theft Auto V?
- L’evoluzione futura di Microsoft nel memo del CEO Nadella
- Fedde Le Grand – Put Your Hands Up 4 Detroit (Official Music Video)
- Acer launches the first useful Chromebook with an Intel Core i3 CPU