Traktor Kontrol Stand For Kontrol F1/X1 Announced
Autore: DJ TechTools
Native Instruments announced this morning they’re producing a stand to elevate their controllers to mixer height, the Traktor Kontrol Stand. Borrowing heavily from the shape and form factor of the Traktor Kontrol Z2, the stand will allow a Kontrol X1 or F1 to mount on top of the frame, and rocks rubber feet on the bottom that will likely ensure the controller doesn’t fly off when jamming.
The Kontrol Stand will also double as a case with a protective top, allowing the controller to fit inside of the frame. Smart industrial design from Berlin that reminds us of the older softshell Kontrol case that also doubled as a stand!
The stand will be available in March for a MSRP of $ 59. Interested in one? Let us know in the comments so we can grab some for the DJTT store.
- Traktor S2 JogFX Mapping
- Xbox 720 to be announced next week, but we probably won’t find out how much it costs or what it looks like
- CDJ-2000nexus Traktor 2.6 HID Tutorial
- DDJ-WeGO Traktor Setup Tutorial
- Moving A DJ Library From Serato Into Traktor
- Video: DJ Shiftee Analyzes DJ Shiftee’s Kontrol Z2 Routine
- Seagate 1200 SSD: Custom Seagate SAS Controller, X8 PCIe SSD Also Announced
- Traktor DJ Comes To iPhone
- Micron P420m Announced: MLC PCIe SSD
- DJ Mag Tech Awards 2012 | DJ Controller Under £600 | Traktor Kontrol S2