Traktor Kontrol Stand For Kontrol F1/X1 Announced
Autore: DJ TechTools
Native Instruments announced this morning they’re producing a stand to elevate their controllers to mixer height, the Traktor Kontrol Stand. Borrowing heavily from the shape and form factor of the Traktor Kontrol Z2, the stand will allow a Kontrol X1 or F1 to mount on top of the frame, and rocks rubber feet on the bottom that will likely ensure the controller doesn’t fly off when jamming.
The Kontrol Stand will also double as a case with a protective top, allowing the controller to fit inside of the frame. Smart industrial design from Berlin that reminds us of the older softshell Kontrol case that also doubled as a stand!
The stand will be available in March for a MSRP of $ 59. Interested in one? Let us know in the comments so we can grab some for the DJTT store.
- DJ Shiftee in Total Kontrol with Z2 and MASCHINE
- Configurar pre escucha en Traktor pro 2
- How to DJ with Traktor Pro 2: Part 4 – Create and Save Playlists
- Traktor Kontrol Z1 ‘review’ (sort of; well, not really) and demonstration
- How To Create Instant Gratification-Style Effects for Traktor and Play Them Musically
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 Digital DJ Controller Review & Demo Video
- Traktor Pro 2 Tutorial: How to Set Up Headphone Cueing
- Advanced usage with Traktor Kontrol S4/S2 and Traktor DJ
- MSI’s ECO Range of Motherboards Announced
- Como descargar Traktor Scratch Pro 2 Full (2014) | Tuspctutorials