Traktor Kontrol Stand For Kontrol F1/X1 Announced
Autore: DJ TechTools
Native Instruments announced this morning they’re producing a stand to elevate their controllers to mixer height, the Traktor Kontrol Stand. Borrowing heavily from the shape and form factor of the Traktor Kontrol Z2, the stand will allow a Kontrol X1 or F1 to mount on top of the frame, and rocks rubber feet on the bottom that will likely ensure the controller doesn’t fly off when jamming.
The Kontrol Stand will also double as a case with a protective top, allowing the controller to fit inside of the frame. Smart industrial design from Berlin that reminds us of the older softshell Kontrol case that also doubled as a stand!
The stand will be available in March for a MSRP of $ 59. Interested in one? Let us know in the comments so we can grab some for the DJTT store.
- Traktor Kontrol S8 Teaser: Native Instrument Ditches The Jogwheels, Adds Screens
- DisplayPort Alternate Mode for USB Type-C Announced – Video, Power, & Data All Over Type-C
- MPod Mini Stand e GripTight Mount, accessori da Joby per iPhone
- DJ Sound Cards On A Budget: Reloop Play, Traktor Audio 2 MK2 & Griffin DJ Connect
- Tutorial Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5.1 – Samples, Remix set by Alvaro Ramirex Dj
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 4: Kontrol Edition Overview | UniqueSquared.com
- Battlefield 4 – Last Stand Trailer
- Battlefield 4 Final Stand: la battaglia continua in Russia
- Skylake 14nm announced
- REGGAETON MIX – TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 [ZOOM DJ DEMO]