Traktor Kontrol Stand For Kontrol F1/X1 Announced
Autore: DJ TechTools
Native Instruments announced this morning they’re producing a stand to elevate their controllers to mixer height, the Traktor Kontrol Stand. Borrowing heavily from the shape and form factor of the Traktor Kontrol Z2, the stand will allow a Kontrol X1 or F1 to mount on top of the frame, and rocks rubber feet on the bottom that will likely ensure the controller doesn’t fly off when jamming.
The Kontrol Stand will also double as a case with a protective top, allowing the controller to fit inside of the frame. Smart industrial design from Berlin that reminds us of the older softshell Kontrol case that also doubled as a stand!
The stand will be available in March for a MSRP of $ 59. Interested in one? Let us know in the comments so we can grab some for the DJTT store.
- Komplete Kontrol S-Series Keyboards: Exclusive First Look Video
- Traktor DJ for iPad tech house mix
- HTC Desire 510 mid-ranger now officially announced
- Tutorial Traktor Pro 2 (2.6) – Explicación de Efectos en grupo y Macro effects by Alvaro Ramirex
- Traktor DJ 1.5 Update: 3 Mode Superslicer Effect
- Julian Assange offers to resolve embassy stand off
- How to Record on Traktor Scratch Pro 2
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 Digital DJ Controller Review & Demo Video
- Tutorial- Como instalar Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 totalmente Full y gratis!!
- (Tutorial) Native Instruments Traktor Pro (Part 8 – Cue points & Mixing)