Traktor Kontrol Stand For Kontrol F1/X1 Announced
Autore: DJ TechTools
Native Instruments announced this morning they’re producing a stand to elevate their controllers to mixer height, the Traktor Kontrol Stand. Borrowing heavily from the shape and form factor of the Traktor Kontrol Z2, the stand will allow a Kontrol X1 or F1 to mount on top of the frame, and rocks rubber feet on the bottom that will likely ensure the controller doesn’t fly off when jamming.
The Kontrol Stand will also double as a case with a protective top, allowing the controller to fit inside of the frame. Smart industrial design from Berlin that reminds us of the older softshell Kontrol case that also doubled as a stand!
The stand will be available in March for a MSRP of $ 59. Interested in one? Let us know in the comments so we can grab some for the DJTT store.
- Advanced usage with Traktor Kontrol S4/S2 and Traktor DJ
- MSI’s ECO Range of Motherboards Announced
- Como descargar Traktor Scratch Pro 2 Full (2014) | Tuspctutorials
- How to download traktor pro 2 for free for mac
- instalar Traktor DJ Studio 3.3.2 + Crack
- LABO Scratch Improv on NI Traktor Kontrol Z2
- Pioneer DDj Ergo Scratch on Traktor Pro 2
- Обзор приложения Traktor DJ.
- efectos con flux mode y loops en traktor pro
- LG G Watch stand alone solo in Corea del Nord? Ancora rumor sullo smartwatch