Intel flogs “display as a service”
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Connect to a network screen
Intel has been showing off its new display as a service (DAAS), technology which lets a device use any display on a network.
In the good old days we used to call the technology to do this network cable, but Intel claims that DAAS will transform how people use their gadgets. Chipzilla tells us that the technology breaks the hard link between a video source and a screen. It is the same idea as virtualisation software.
DAAS means people can view what’s on their tablet on a big-screen TV, mirror the same imagery on multiple displays, or connect multiple displays on a single huge display. Image data is sent over a wired or wireless network. Chipzilla also showed off a small box that can bring the technology to displays that don’t have the requisite IP address.
- Galaxy Note 4 ha il miglior display per dispositivi mobile, secondo DisplayMate
- Intel could sell million NUCs in 2014
- Il modo migliore per pulire monitor e display, una guida
- Intel acquisisce i brevetti di Powerwave Technologies
- iPhone 6 e Apple Watch, Nikon D750, Intel per IoT e guida autonoma in TGtech
- IPhone 6 e Apple Watch, Nikon D750, Intel per IoT e guida autonoma in TGtech – TVtech
- Intel Core M, Primi benchmark sulla potenziale CPU dei futuri MacBook Air
- Intel: ci pensiamo noi ad aggiornare Android per due anni
- Notifiche a PC spento con un display e-ink secondario
- Intel announces Edison availability