Richland Desktop still scheduled for June 2013
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
A10, A8, A6 and A4 in production today
Richland is set to replace AMD’s Virgo platform, powered by Trinity processors, and this change will happen in June 2013, most likely coinciding with Computex 2013.
AMD has just launched the first batch of Richland mobile APUs and we still have to see some notebook designs hitting the market. We wrote about mobile Richland APUs here.
As of late last year Desktop Richland was always set to launch in June 2013 and the fastest of them is the A10 6800K, clocked at 4.1GHz and 4.4 with Turbo. It also features Radeon HD 8670D graphics that run at 844 MHz. This is the fastest Richland part and it comes unlocked, ready to replace the current AMD A10 5800K. In Europe, the A10 5800K currently sells for €112, while in US the same CPU sells for $ 129.00 (boxed).
The alpha dog A10 6800K is followed by A10 6700, A8 6600K (Unlocked) and A8 6500. AMD has a mix of 100W and 65W quad-core Richland desktop SKUs. There will be a single A6 6400K (Unlocked) SKU and the A4 6300, both dual-cores with 65W TDP.
Production ready samples were churned out in late January, while volume production is scheduled for late March 2013. The announcement was always scheduled for June 2013 and Richland last through most of 2013, until Kaveri with 28nm Steamroller comes on line.
- ET deals: Dell Core i5 slim desktop with 8GB RAM for $500
- The PS4 is still selling much faster than expected – and Sony doesn’t know why
- Nuovo Parallels Desktop 10: più veloce, consuma meno ed è integrato con Yosemite
- Cisco still in trouble
- PS4 hits 10 million units sold, while Xbox One still sits at around 5 million
- Maggio 2013, senatore USA McCain in Siria incontra esponenti anti-Assad…
- Lenovo Announces New ThinkStation P Series Desktop Workstations
- ET deals: Dell Inspiron Core i5 desktop with 8GB RAM for $500
- Elegant Clayton- on my mind MP3 (Electro House 2013 )
- “DOMÓTICA – LA VIVIENDA INTELIGENTE- ARQ. HENRY LAZARTE – EXPODECO 2013