Richland Desktop still scheduled for June 2013
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
A10, A8, A6 and A4 in production today
Richland is set to replace AMD’s Virgo platform, powered by Trinity processors, and this change will happen in June 2013, most likely coinciding with Computex 2013.
AMD has just launched the first batch of Richland mobile APUs and we still have to see some notebook designs hitting the market. We wrote about mobile Richland APUs here.
As of late last year Desktop Richland was always set to launch in June 2013 and the fastest of them is the A10 6800K, clocked at 4.1GHz and 4.4 with Turbo. It also features Radeon HD 8670D graphics that run at 844 MHz. This is the fastest Richland part and it comes unlocked, ready to replace the current AMD A10 5800K. In Europe, the A10 5800K currently sells for €112, while in US the same CPU sells for $ 129.00 (boxed).
The alpha dog A10 6800K is followed by A10 6700, A8 6600K (Unlocked) and A8 6500. AMD has a mix of 100W and 65W quad-core Richland desktop SKUs. There will be a single A6 6400K (Unlocked) SKU and the A4 6300, both dual-cores with 65W TDP.
Production ready samples were churned out in late January, while volume production is scheduled for late March 2013. The announcement was always scheduled for June 2013 and Richland last through most of 2013, until Kaveri with 28nm Steamroller comes on line.
- Senato, Landini (Fiom): “Fare iniziativa come quella del 2013 per difendere la Carta”
- Xiaomi Mi4 to launch on June 22nd
- Skype: aggiornamento per Windows (desktop) e OS X
- Inail, nel 2013 conti in attivo. Ma i tagli di Letta peseranno per 500 milioni
- Android KitKat gains over four points in June
- Parallels Desktop 9, update per risolvere bug
- Solar Easter Richie Hawtin 03 May 2013 p4
- Anton Kubikov – Ambianopolis ‘Pop Ambient 2013′ Album
- Broadwell 14nm desktop comes late in Q2 2015
- PROK & FITCH @ TOOLROOM RECORDS , PANAMA AMSTERDAM ADE 2013 (2)