Nvidia prepares Geforce GT 655
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Geforce 650TI Boost Edition
Our birds from the Far East have whispered that Nvidia is working on a new SKU that might hit the market as the Geforce GT 655. The card is nothing more than a Geforce GT 650 TI boosted to higher clocks, with a 192-bit memory interface.
The plain Geforce GT 650 TI has 128-bit memory and the faster memory interface definitely means the faster overall performance. It simply brings more bandwidth.
We don’t know the clock but the GT 655 name sounds very plausible. The chip behind the card is most likely the GK106, but this is also something that we need to confirm.
The card should be coming very soon and it sounds like Nvidia thinks that there enough of a gap between Geforce GT 650 TI and Geforce GT 660 to fill with a new SKU.
- Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan Z comes to retail on April 29th
- Upcoming GIGABYTE BRIX with GeForce GTX Inside
- Nvidia Shield 2, caratteristiche tecniche rivelate in un benchmark
- Solar Impulse 2, as large as a 747, prepares for the first round-the-world solar-powered flight
- NVIDIA GTX 880 Leak: What to Expect!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880 Specs Revealed
- Nvidia 20nm Maxwell comes in late 2014
- Nvidia’s questionable GeForce 337.50 driver, or why you shouldn’t trust manufacturer-provided numbers
- Nvidia Shield update brings new features
- DirectX 12 Preview + GTX 690 337.50 vs 335.23 Benchmarks (NVIDIA)