Nvidia prepares Geforce GT 655
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Geforce 650TI Boost Edition
Our birds from the Far East have whispered that Nvidia is working on a new SKU that might hit the market as the Geforce GT 655. The card is nothing more than a Geforce GT 650 TI boosted to higher clocks, with a 192-bit memory interface.
The plain Geforce GT 650 TI has 128-bit memory and the faster memory interface definitely means the faster overall performance. It simply brings more bandwidth.
We don’t know the clock but the GT 655 name sounds very plausible. The chip behind the card is most likely the GK106, but this is also something that we need to confirm.
The card should be coming very soon and it sounds like Nvidia thinks that there enough of a gap between Geforce GT 650 TI and Geforce GT 660 to fill with a new SKU.
- ET deals: Lenovo Z50 laptop with Core i7 and 2GB GeForce 820M for $729
- Acer Aspire serie V Nitro con grafica GeForce per divertirsi
- AMD torna a parlare di NVIDIA GameWorks
- NVIDIA Shield Tablet al GamesCom 2014
- NVIDIA Shield Tablet al GamesCom 2014 – TVtech
- Super Mini Gaming PC! (NVIDIA GTX 860M + 1TB SSD)
- Acer Chromebook 13 con Nvidia Tegra K1: si parte da 279 euro
- Nvidia introduces five new Quadro cards
- Nvidia Maxwell Geforce 800 comes in September
- NVIDIA presenta i suoi processori ARM più potenti