Kingston announces new HyperX memory kits
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Black PCB and signature heatspreaders
In order to celebrate its 10th anniversary of its HyperX brand, Kingston Technology has announced new HyperX Beast and entry-level Black line of DDR3 memory kits that will use black PCB and matching Black signature heatspreaders.
The HyperX Beast, aimed at enthusiasts and overclockers, will be available in various dual and quad-channel kits in capacities from 8 to 64GB and speeds of up to 2400MHz. According to Kingston, the HyperX Beast 2133MHz 64GB and the 2400MHz 32GHB kits are the fastest and highest capacity certified Intel XMP-ready kits on the market.
The HyperX Black line aimed at entry and mid-range markets, will be available in 4GB and 8GB modules and thus as an 8GB of 16GB dual-channel kit and will be available with 1333MHz and 1600MHz frequencies.
According to Lary Yang, HyperX business manager at Kingston, they managed to match good looks with high performance with the new HyperX Black and Beast lineup.
The HyperX Beast and Black line will be available in variety of CAS latencies and will need 1.5 to 1.65V of voltage.
- In Memory of Cara Hamm
- Nintendo Announces the New Nintendo 3DS and 3DS LL
- Kingston Fury è un pendrive per smanettoni e gamers
- Sapphire officially announces its Radeon R9 285 lineup
- HTC Announces Desire 510: First 64-bit Android Phone
- Seagate announces 8TB 3.5-inch drive
- Intel Announces XMM6255: The World’s Smallest Standalone 3G Modem
- AMD Announces Radeon R9 285, Shipping September 2nd
- G.Skill Announces Ripjaws DDR4, up to DDR4-3200
- Lenovo Announces Trio Of Business PCs