Kingston announces new HyperX memory kits
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Black PCB and signature heatspreaders
In order to celebrate its 10th anniversary of its HyperX brand, Kingston Technology has announced new HyperX Beast and entry-level Black line of DDR3 memory kits that will use black PCB and matching Black signature heatspreaders.
The HyperX Beast, aimed at enthusiasts and overclockers, will be available in various dual and quad-channel kits in capacities from 8 to 64GB and speeds of up to 2400MHz. According to Kingston, the HyperX Beast 2133MHz 64GB and the 2400MHz 32GHB kits are the fastest and highest capacity certified Intel XMP-ready kits on the market.
The HyperX Black line aimed at entry and mid-range markets, will be available in 4GB and 8GB modules and thus as an 8GB of 16GB dual-channel kit and will be available with 1333MHz and 1600MHz frequencies.
According to Lary Yang, HyperX business manager at Kingston, they managed to match good looks with high performance with the new HyperX Black and Beast lineup.
The HyperX Beast and Black line will be available in variety of CAS latencies and will need 1.5 to 1.65V of voltage.
- Robert Stahl — Memory Control
- Hynix sees memory slowdown
- Nokia Announces New Low Cost Lumia 530
- Kingston MobileLite Wireless G2
- Kingston MobileLite Wireless G2 – TVtech
- Kingston vi aiuta a fare spazio alle foto sullo smartphone
- Microsoft Announces Significant Cuts to Workforce
- Tesla announces the Model 3: At half the price of the Model S, Tesla wants to take EVs mainstream
- Samsung Announces the Galaxy S5 Mini
- Google announces Android TV