GPU-Z gets updated to v0.7.0
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Brings support for upcoming Radeon HD 7990 Malta
Techpowerup have released a new version of GPU-Z, its popular graphics subsystem information, diagnostic, and monitoring utility. The new version brings updated and added support for various GPUs including the upcoming Radeon HD 7990 Malta and also fixes some bugs found in the previous versions.
In addition to the support for Radeon HD 7990 Malta dual-GPU graphics card, the new GPU-Z v0.7.0 also brings support for Radeon HD 8550M, HD 7340, HD 7290 and HD 8670D Richland GPUs as well as Nvidia-based Geforce GTX 680MX, GTX 675MX, GT 218, and the 9400 GT GPUs.
As far as improvements and bug fixes are concerned, the new GPU-Z v0.7.0 fixes TMU count for the RV620 GPU as well as fixed voltage monitoring on the recently released AMD Radeon HD 7790 graphics cards.
You can find the new GPU-Z v0.7.0 here.
- PCMag Live 04/21/14: Airbnb Gets $450M Investment & Game Boy Turns 25
- Microsoft finally gets into the internet of things: Prepare for blue-screening fridges, mugs…
- PCMag Live 03/21/14: PlayStation Gets ‘Powers’ & Netflix Calls Out ISPs
- Intel announces updated Haswell, eight-core enthusiast chips, and desktop Broadwell details
- iPhone 5C gets 8GB version in Europe
- Traktor Audio 2 Updated: iOS/Traktor DJ Ready
- Google Drive gets massive price cut
- The mystery of flight MH370: How on earth, with all our technology, do we lose a giant plane? (Updated)
- Apple gets its own drone force
- Tegra Note 7 gets LTE