GPU-Z gets updated to v0.7.0
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Brings support for upcoming Radeon HD 7990 Malta
Techpowerup have released a new version of GPU-Z, its popular graphics subsystem information, diagnostic, and monitoring utility. The new version brings updated and added support for various GPUs including the upcoming Radeon HD 7990 Malta and also fixes some bugs found in the previous versions.
In addition to the support for Radeon HD 7990 Malta dual-GPU graphics card, the new GPU-Z v0.7.0 also brings support for Radeon HD 8550M, HD 7340, HD 7290 and HD 8670D Richland GPUs as well as Nvidia-based Geforce GTX 680MX, GTX 675MX, GT 218, and the 9400 GT GPUs.
As far as improvements and bug fixes are concerned, the new GPU-Z v0.7.0 fixes TMU count for the RV620 GPU as well as fixed voltage monitoring on the recently released AMD Radeon HD 7790 graphics cards.
You can find the new GPU-Z v0.7.0 here.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15D gets Beema treatment
- UK Post Office gets into mobile phones
- Asus Transformer T100 gets new chips, colours
- OnePlus One gets further delayed
- PCMag Live 07/02/14: Google Buys Songza & Yo Gets Hodor Parody App
- Forza 5 gets Hot Wheels DLC pack
- Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch gets first hands-on at Google I/O
- Watch the Google I/O 2014 keynote live video stream (updated live blog)
- Google Reveals New Glassware and an Updated Google Glass Model
- QNAP TS-x51 NAS Series: Intel Quick Sync Gets its Killer App