GPU-Z gets updated to v0.7.0
Autore: Welcome to Fudzilla
Brings support for upcoming Radeon HD 7990 Malta
Techpowerup have released a new version of GPU-Z, its popular graphics subsystem information, diagnostic, and monitoring utility. The new version brings updated and added support for various GPUs including the upcoming Radeon HD 7990 Malta and also fixes some bugs found in the previous versions.
In addition to the support for Radeon HD 7990 Malta dual-GPU graphics card, the new GPU-Z v0.7.0 also brings support for Radeon HD 8550M, HD 7340, HD 7290 and HD 8670D Richland GPUs as well as Nvidia-based Geforce GTX 680MX, GTX 675MX, GT 218, and the 9400 GT GPUs.
As far as improvements and bug fixes are concerned, the new GPU-Z v0.7.0 fixes TMU count for the RV620 GPU as well as fixed voltage monitoring on the recently released AMD Radeon HD 7790 graphics cards.
You can find the new GPU-Z v0.7.0 here.
- PCMag Gets Videobombed by Stephen Fry
- Apple’s iPhone 6 event: Updated live blog and video stream
- Samsung Unpacked: Watch the Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge live video stream (Updated)
- How were the celeb nude photos leaked, and can we prevent it from happening again? (Updated)
- Google’s News & Weather App Updated to Version 2.0
- LA CIA SI ISPIRA A HOLLYWOD PER IL PROSSIMO ATTENTATO UPDATED 3
- Apple gets clogged by spammers
- Molten salt nuclear reactor that eats radioactive waste gets funded
- Numark NV’s Screens Demoed With Serato Flip; Denon MC6000MK2 Gets Serato DJ Bundle
- Europe’s Rosetta becomes the first spacecraft to orbit a real, live comet (updated)