Computex 2013: 2.5 inch 1.6TB SSD from ADATA
Our trip to the ADATA booth at Computex this year revealed something rather special – this 1.6 TB SSD from ADATA called the SX2000. Details of the NAND were sparse, but the SSD uses 2 TB total with free space for overprovisioning, the new SFF-8639 (PCIe) for connection and a new LSI controller under the hood.
Unfortunately there was not a working model on display, and this drive is currently aiming at the Enterprise space with no word on release date or pricing. We were able to find performance numbers, sitting around 1800 MBps in read and write with 200K IOPS in 4K Random Read.
Similarly ADATA also had an M.2 module with similar specifications (up to 512 GB), called the XMP280E:
- Russ Yallop’s 60 minute house set from DJ Mag HQ
- Smart tattoo generates electricity from sweat, could power future wearable computers
- Faze Action’s house and disco set from DJ Mag HQ
- Maggio 2013, senatore USA McCain in Siria incontra esponenti anti-Assad…
- Cera Alba’s live techno, deep house set from DJ Mag HQ
- DJ Switch DMC champ’s 60 minute dubstep, hip hop, D&B, and turntablism mix from DJ Mag HQ
- Elegant Clayton- on my mind MP3 (Electro House 2013 )
- Warbeats Review: RG from Rob Papen
- “DOMÓTICA – LA VIVIENDA INTELIGENTE- ARQ. HENRY LAZARTE – EXPODECO 2013
- JFB DMC champ’s 60 minute dubstep, hip hop, D&B, and turntablism mix from DJ Mag HQ