Computex 2013: 2.5 inch 1.6TB SSD from ADATA
Our trip to the ADATA booth at Computex this year revealed something rather special – this 1.6 TB SSD from ADATA called the SX2000. Details of the NAND were sparse, but the SSD uses 2 TB total with free space for overprovisioning, the new SFF-8639 (PCIe) for connection and a new LSI controller under the hood.
Unfortunately there was not a working model on display, and this drive is currently aiming at the Enterprise space with no word on release date or pricing. We were able to find performance numbers, sitting around 1800 MBps in read and write with 200K IOPS in 4K Random Read.
Similarly ADATA also had an M.2 module with similar specifications (up to 512 GB), called the XMP280E:
- Regeneration therapy from Biplastiq can rejuvenate tissue with light
- Luciano Summer 2013
- Mysterious fast radio bursts from outer space: Astronomers baffled, suggest they could be alien in origin
- 2014 Kia Cadenza ( 2013 Kia K7) First Drive
- Filling the Gap: AMOLED and LCD from 2010 to 2012
- ADATA Launches XPG V3 DDR3 Range
- New Humble Bundle Offers Games From Square Enix
- UK supermarket will be the first to disconnect from the grid, use electricity generated entirely by its own rotten food
- Latest preamp from Schoeps : VSR5
- Finanze vaticane, lo Ior nel 2013 ha speso 1,6 milioni per i suoi vertici