Computex 2013: 2.5 inch 1.6TB SSD from ADATA
Our trip to the ADATA booth at Computex this year revealed something rather special – this 1.6 TB SSD from ADATA called the SX2000. Details of the NAND were sparse, but the SSD uses 2 TB total with free space for overprovisioning, the new SFF-8639 (PCIe) for connection and a new LSI controller under the hood.
Unfortunately there was not a working model on display, and this drive is currently aiming at the Enterprise space with no word on release date or pricing. We were able to find performance numbers, sitting around 1800 MBps in read and write with 200K IOPS in 4K Random Read.
Similarly ADATA also had an M.2 module with similar specifications (up to 512 GB), called the XMP280E:
- Automate and Control a Belkin Wemo WiFi Smart Switch from groov
- Homeowners Are Expected to Invest More Than $625 Billion in Residential Generation and Storage from 2014 to 2023
- Certificati Bianchi: ecco i progetti approvati dal GSE dal 3 febbraio 2013 al 31 agosto 2014
- Apple takes 20nm capacity from Nvidia, AMD
- ET deals: iPhone 6 online pre-orders are live, plus best options for max value from old iPhones
- L Vis 1990 live from DJ Mag HQ Sessions set (NightSlugs Takeover)
- Amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere reached a new record high in 2013
- Apple Watch: Separating fact from FUD and fiction
- Siemens delists from London and Swiss exchanges
- Potenza fotovoltaica installata nel mondo. Dati cumulativi (2013)