Computex 2013: 2.5 inch 1.6TB SSD from ADATA
Our trip to the ADATA booth at Computex this year revealed something rather special – this 1.6 TB SSD from ADATA called the SX2000. Details of the NAND were sparse, but the SSD uses 2 TB total with free space for overprovisioning, the new SFF-8639 (PCIe) for connection and a new LSI controller under the hood.
Unfortunately there was not a working model on display, and this drive is currently aiming at the Enterprise space with no word on release date or pricing. We were able to find performance numbers, sitting around 1800 MBps in read and write with 200K IOPS in 4K Random Read.
Similarly ADATA also had an M.2 module with similar specifications (up to 512 GB), called the XMP280E:
- Incredible drum & bass scratching from DJ Marky.
- Inail, nel 2013 conti in attivo. Ma i tagli di Letta peseranno per 500 milioni
- Solar Easter Richie Hawtin 03 May 2013 p4
- Anton Kubikov – Ambianopolis ‘Pop Ambient 2013′ Album
- London Elektricity Classic Hospital Records Vinyl Set from DJ Mag HQ
- House Of Silk May 4th @ Scala Kings X / Live PA Defected records from Janelle Kroll “Mind ur Step”
- PROK & FITCH @ TOOLROOM RECORDS , PANAMA AMSTERDAM ADE 2013 (2)
- Bridges for Music: Luciano – South Africa Township Tour 2013
- Google finally proves it won’t pursue military contacts, pulls leading robot from DARPA competition
- MK full live set from GlobalGathering Courtyard Sessions