Computex 2013: Huntkey showcases micro-ATX All-In-One Chassis
A lot of companies are dealing with the All-in-one concept. One side of the global business is dealing with the manufacturing, and then the other side is marketing, distributing and actually selling. Out of the all-in-one market, there is a push from various manufacturers for DIY all in ones – you buy the chassis with the panel and power supply, and then fit your own motherboard, CPU and memory (the CPU cooler is often part of the chassis or a small heatsink/fan). This is essentially what Thin Mini-ITX was designed for. Though now users wishing for more motherboard choices have Huntkey to turn to for a micro-ATX chassis solution. This possibly expands the market in terms of less restrictive motherboard requirements.
With a 1920×1080 21.5” CMO (Chi Mei Optoelectronics) A+ panel that has to be removed with a suction cup (should be included with the panel), the chassis will come with a 150W Bronze power supply and the CPU cooler:
No word on what markets Huntkey are going to focus on, or whether this is an OEM project, but I would imagine China would be the initial market, with others to follow.
- FMS 2014: Silicon Motion Showcases SM2256 SSD Controller with TLC NAND Support
- ASRock Shows X99 Micro-ATX: The X99M Killer
- Maggio 2013, senatore USA McCain in Siria incontra esponenti anti-Assad…
- Elegant Clayton- on my mind MP3 (Electro House 2013 )
- “DOMÓTICA – LA VIVIENDA INTELIGENTE- ARQ. HENRY LAZARTE – EXPODECO 2013
- BitFenix Colossus Micro-ATX: piccolo fuori, Colossus dentro
- Thermaltake Goes Small: Core V1 mini-ITX Chassis Launched
- TENAX EXHIBITION 2013 Official Aftermovie
- Poker Flat Showcases: Barcelona – June 2012 – Sonar 2012 – w/ 2020Vision
- Huntkey Barebone All in One, quattro nuove soluzioni adatte a tutti