Computex 2013: Huntkey showcases micro-ATX All-In-One Chassis
A lot of companies are dealing with the All-in-one concept. One side of the global business is dealing with the manufacturing, and then the other side is marketing, distributing and actually selling. Out of the all-in-one market, there is a push from various manufacturers for DIY all in ones – you buy the chassis with the panel and power supply, and then fit your own motherboard, CPU and memory (the CPU cooler is often part of the chassis or a small heatsink/fan). This is essentially what Thin Mini-ITX was designed for. Though now users wishing for more motherboard choices have Huntkey to turn to for a micro-ATX chassis solution. This possibly expands the market in terms of less restrictive motherboard requirements.
With a 1920×1080 21.5” CMO (Chi Mei Optoelectronics) A+ panel that has to be removed with a suction cup (should be included with the panel), the chassis will come with a 150W Bronze power supply and the CPU cooler:
No word on what markets Huntkey are going to focus on, or whether this is an OEM project, but I would imagine China would be the initial market, with others to follow.
- Huntkey Barebone All in One, quattro nuove soluzioni adatte a tutti
- Luciano Summer 2013
- 2014 Kia Cadenza ( 2013 Kia K7) First Drive
- Finanze vaticane, lo Ior nel 2013 ha speso 1,6 milioni per i suoi vertici
- Senato, Landini (Fiom): “Fare iniziativa come quella del 2013 per difendere la Carta”
- Inail, nel 2013 conti in attivo. Ma i tagli di Letta peseranno per 500 milioni
- Pioneer DDJ-SZ Review: The Pinnacle of All-In-One DJ Controllers?
- Solar Easter Richie Hawtin 03 May 2013 p4
- Anton Kubikov – Ambianopolis ‘Pop Ambient 2013′ Album
- PROK & FITCH @ TOOLROOM RECORDS , PANAMA AMSTERDAM ADE 2013 (2)