LG to include Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 in next Optimus G Series Smartphone
Hot off the heels of the Snapdragon 800 benchmarking event in San Francisco, LG has dropped a press release by noting that its next Optimus G series smartphone will include the aforementioned SoC. Although LG didn’t call it out explicitly, this is undoubtedly the Optimus G2 which we’ve heard rumblings about, successor to last year’s Optimus G which included Snapdragon 600 APQ8064.
LG mentions 75 percent better performance and tight integration with Snapdragon 800 in its future Optimus G series smartphone. No word on availability or when the announcement will drop, but I expect that will come later this fall.
- Huawei annuncia Honor Tablet, 8 pollici e funzionalità da smartphone
- Snapdragon 400 is Qualcomm’s SoC for watches, wearables
- Archos 50b Platinum: smartphone low cost con SD da 8 GB
- Motorola: “Gli smartphone da 600-700 dollari spariranno”
- We can now remotely control paralyzed rats, letting them walk again: Humans are next
- BlackBerry to release “unconventional” smartphone
- BlackBerry lancia Passport, lo smartphone con schermo quadrato
- Meizu, è un drone a consegnare gli smartphone
- LIFX, la lampadina LED che si controlla da smartphone
- LG to launch smartphone with in-house SoC