LG to include Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 in next Optimus G Series Smartphone
Hot off the heels of the Snapdragon 800 benchmarking event in San Francisco, LG has dropped a press release by noting that its next Optimus G series smartphone will include the aforementioned SoC. Although LG didn’t call it out explicitly, this is undoubtedly the Optimus G2 which we’ve heard rumblings about, successor to last year’s Optimus G which included Snapdragon 600 APQ8064.
LG mentions 75 percent better performance and tight integration with Snapdragon 800 in its future Optimus G series smartphone. No word on availability or when the announcement will drop, but I expect that will come later this fall.
- Intel’s NUC 2.0 leaks: The next unit of Steam Machines and home theater PCs
- Il nuovo record su AnTuTu è di uno smartphone cinese: Meizu MX4
- #Estate: 5 consigli per non tutelare smartphone e tablet al mare
- Windows 9 touted for exposure next month
- IFA 2104: LG presenterà LG L Fino ed LG L Bello, due potenti smartphone economici
- Smartphone usage surges while PCs show startling decline in new worldwide study
- Svelata la roadmap dei nuovi processori Qualcomm Snapdragon a 64 bit
- AMD teams up with OCZ to launch its first SSDs, the Radeon R7 series
- Noke: il catenaccio Bluetooth protegge la bici e trasforma in chiave lo smartphone
- AMD Jumps Into the SSD Market: Radeon R7 Series SSD Launched