LG to include Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 in next Optimus G Series Smartphone
Hot off the heels of the Snapdragon 800 benchmarking event in San Francisco, LG has dropped a press release by noting that its next Optimus G series smartphone will include the aforementioned SoC. Although LG didn’t call it out explicitly, this is undoubtedly the Optimus G2 which we’ve heard rumblings about, successor to last year’s Optimus G which included Snapdragon 600 APQ8064.
LG mentions 75 percent better performance and tight integration with Snapdragon 800 in its future Optimus G series smartphone. No word on availability or when the announcement will drop, but I expect that will come later this fall.
- Drop test di iPhone 6 e 6 Plus: ecco cosa succede a rendere gli smartphone sempre più sottili
- This nuclear battery could power your smartphone forever – as long as you don’t value your life or sperm count too highly
- Acer Releases XBO Series: 28-inch UHD/4K with G-Sync for $800
- Sony vende pochi smartphone e tablet, ora punterà solo sui prodotti di fascia alta
- Smartphone Android One: i primi nomi
- Canon 7D Mk II: A best-in-class DSLR that still misses features every smartphone has
- Il Moto X è il vostro smartphone preferito: diteci perché
- Scopriamo i principali system on chip ARM degli smartphone
- iPhone è lo smartphone più apprezzato dai medici USA
- Mediatek-based Android One smartphone leaked