Microsoft can’t buy Nokia
Rumours that Microsoft was trying to buy Nokia have proven to be true. The only problem is that the deal will not happen because Redmond does not want to pay enough for the deal.
On Wednesday, the Wall Street Journal claimed that Microsoft has been engaged in “advanced talks” to buy Nokia. But it turned out that the software maker could not get close to the price it wanted for Nokia, which is worth $ 14.3bn. Microsoft was unhappy about Nokia’s weak market position and only wanted to buy the company if it was at a bargain basement price.
But if Microsoft does not buy Nokia there is a good chance that Huawei might. It is only a rumour but the Chinese company is said to be interested. Huawei’s Richard Yu told the Financial Times that it was considering these sorts of acquisitions but he did not confirm it.
- Windows Store pieno di app truffa: Microsoft lenta a risolvere il problema
- Steve Ballmer lascia anche il CDA di Microsoft
- HTC One M8 For Windows per chi non vuole i Nokia Lumia
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone: l’ammiraglia Android ora in versione Microsoft
- Il cloud di Microsoft va nel pallone: Azure bloccato per ore
- The American Midwest: Traveling where the cloud can’t follow
- Rischio schermata blu (BSOD), Microsoft ritira alcuni aggiornamenti
- Tom’s Week: il Nokia 130 da 19 euro ha fatto il botto
- Microsoft potrebbe cambiare nome a Internet Explorer
- Halo si conferma il titolo su cui Microsoft punta tutto