Microsoft can’t buy Nokia
Rumours that Microsoft was trying to buy Nokia have proven to be true. The only problem is that the deal will not happen because Redmond does not want to pay enough for the deal.
On Wednesday, the Wall Street Journal claimed that Microsoft has been engaged in “advanced talks” to buy Nokia. But it turned out that the software maker could not get close to the price it wanted for Nokia, which is worth $ 14.3bn. Microsoft was unhappy about Nokia’s weak market position and only wanted to buy the company if it was at a bargain basement price.
But if Microsoft does not buy Nokia there is a good chance that Huawei might. It is only a rumour but the Chinese company is said to be interested. Huawei’s Richard Yu told the Financial Times that it was considering these sorts of acquisitions but he did not confirm it.
- Microsoft closes R&D
- Microsoft Details Direct3D 11.3 & 12 New Rendering Features
- Microsoft annuncia il controller Xbox One per Windows, in arrivo su PC
- Microsoft facilità l’accesso a Dev Center per gli sviluppatori
- Nokia Lumia 530 videorecensione: Windows Phone a meno di 100
- Nokia Lumia 530 videorecensione: Windows Phone a meno di 100€ – TVtech
- Tastiera Microsoft compatibile Windows, iOS e Android e certificata Apple
- Microsoft presenta la tastiera che strizza l’occhio ad Android e iOS
- Mojang founders quit when Microsoft shows up
- Deutsche Telekom can’t find spies