Microsoft can’t buy Nokia
Rumours that Microsoft was trying to buy Nokia have proven to be true. The only problem is that the deal will not happen because Redmond does not want to pay enough for the deal.
On Wednesday, the Wall Street Journal claimed that Microsoft has been engaged in “advanced talks” to buy Nokia. But it turned out that the software maker could not get close to the price it wanted for Nokia, which is worth $ 14.3bn. Microsoft was unhappy about Nokia’s weak market position and only wanted to buy the company if it was at a bargain basement price.
But if Microsoft does not buy Nokia there is a good chance that Huawei might. It is only a rumour but the Chinese company is said to be interested. Huawei’s Richard Yu told the Financial Times that it was considering these sorts of acquisitions but he did not confirm it.
- Microsoft presenta il nuovo #Windows 9… no, 10
- Microsoft presenta Windows 10: oggi la technical preview
- Microsoft Azure – Ricapitoliamo le novità da Maggio a oggi
- E’ Windows 10, non Windows 9, il futuro sistema operativo Microsoft
- A New Windows – Windows 10 Announced By Microsoft
- Niente Windows 9, si chiama Windows 10 il nuovo sistema operativo di Microsoft
- Microsoft resurrects hardware show
- #Windows9: le possibili novità per la nuova sfida di Microsoft
- Quanti dipendenti ha Samsung? Molti di più di Apple, Google e Microsoft
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory – Cos’è?