Nvidia’s upcoming GTX 760 detailed
Videocardz.com published a full set of details regarding the upcoming Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 graphics cards as well as the launch date that lines up with what we have been hearing from our sources.
While Nvidia still did not send out the final specification sheet according to our sources, the rumored and published specifications as well as the launch date published at Videocardz.com lineup with what most of our sources heard. The new GTX 760 will be based on the same design previously seen on some Nvidia Geforce 600 series graphics cards with the same blower style fan and should replace the GTX 660 Ti.
The card is based on a cut down version of the GK104 GPU, the GK104-225 and packs 1152 CUDA cores, 96 TMUs and 32 ROPs. The reference design will feature 2GB of memory clocked at 1502MHz (6008MHz effective) and paired up with a 256-bit memory interface. The GPU will work at 980MHz base and 1033MHz Boost clocks. The card will need two 6-pin PCI-Express connector and have a 170W TDP.
Earlier rumored specs were a bit higher but considering earlier rumors that partners have been given a green light for custom designs from day one, these do not come as a surprise. Most partners will not bother with the reference design and launch their own custom, factory-overclocked versions.
Videocardz.com also pointed out that this might be the last graphics card in the coming months that will will complete Nvidia’s portfolio as Nvidia might be waiting for AMD’s move before launching any more graphics cards.
The launch date for the GTX 760 is set for June 25th according to the report and our sources.
You can check out more here.
- Upcoming GIGABYTE BRIX with GeForce GTX Inside
- Apple’s A7 Cyclone CPU detailed: A desktop class chip that has more in common with Haswell than Krait
- Apple’s Cyclone Microarchitecture Detailed
- DirectX 12 detailed: Backwards compatible with all recent Nvidia GPUs, will deliver Mantle-like capabilities
- Steelseries Celebrates Upcoming Diablo III Expansion with New Mousepad, Headset & Mouse
- MSI Launches New Keyboard Tools for Upcoming Gaming Laptops
- A3Cube claims to have solution for upcoming bandwidth crisis
- NVIDIA’s Tegra Note 7 LTE and Tegra 4i Devices: Hands On
- NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX Titan Black: No Compromises for Gaming & Compute
- Sphera Records Preview of the upcoming songs (Summer 2013)