WP8 version of HTC One rumoured
Mother of all Windows phones?
HTC is said to be working on a new Windows Phone 8 device that should share quite a few chromosomes with the HTC One. It won’t be identical though, but it should look a lot like the company’s Android flagship.
There’s still no word on the exact spec. It is said to feature a screen in the 4- to 5-inch range, a mostly metal body, Beats Audio and GDR3 update for Windows Phone. We’d be terribly disappointed if we didn’t see an Ultrapixel camera as well.
The HTC One sports a 4.7-inch 1080p display, while the 8X has a 4.3-inch 720p display, so there’s certainly room for a bigger screen on the new Windows flagship. In addition, GDR3 should finally bring support for 1080p displays, which could allow HTC to borrow the One’s impressive screen for the new phone.
HTC’s killer WP8 phone is expected to launch this fall, reports Neowin.
- Google’s News & Weather App Updated to Version 2.0
- Google Updates Chrome To Version 37 With DirectWrite Support
- Lorenzo D’Ianni – Prospective [Flat Belly Rec] Cut Version
- Gui Boratto – Azzurra (It’s Not The Same Version)
- Valve quietly releases Source 2 engine, Source 2 version of Dota 2, and new Hammer map editor
- Problem!Wohnung Version 1.4 Konfiguration:Räume
- PS4 Destiny graphics look superior to Xbox One version, but barely
- Camel Crusher Free version by Camel Audio
- Google Maps Updated to Version 8.2 With Voice Actions and Elevation for Bike Routes
- Google Updates Chrome To Version 36