GPU-Z updated to 0.7.2 version
Brings support for Nvidia GTX 760
Techpowerup has released a new version of its graphics hardware information, diagnostic and monitoring utility, GPU-Z 0.7.2. The new version fixes some bugs adds new languages and most importantly brings support for a couple of new graphics cards including the upcoming Nvidia GTX 760.
Thje full release notes include support for Nvidia GTX 760, Tesla K10 and Nvidia GT 740M (GK208 based) GPUs, AMD’s HD 8490, HD 8970M and the HD 7400D as well as support for Intel Haswell HD 4xxx GPUs. The new version also brings die size, transistor count and release date for Haswell GPUs, brings AMD graphics card logo and a few new languages including Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) as well as updated translation for French language.
The only apparent bug was a rare crash that happened during DirectCompute detection that has been fixed in the new version.
As always, GPU-Z can be found over at Techpowerup.com.
- PS4 Destiny graphics look superior to Xbox One version, but barely
- Camel Crusher Free version by Camel Audio
- Google Play App Updated to 4.9.13 With Material Design App Pages
- Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited service is the digital library we’ve always wanted (updated)
- Google Maps Updated to Version 8.2 With Voice Actions and Elevation for Bike Routes
- Google Updates Chrome To Version 36
- Watch the Google I/O 2014 keynote live video stream (updated live blog)
- Google Reveals New Glassware and an Updated Google Glass Model
- BOB SINCLAR Feat. Sophie Ellis Bextor & Gilbere Forte “F*** With You” [Clean Version]
- Amazon smartphone event: Fire Phone announced, includes head tracking and object scanning (updated liveblog)