GPU-Z updated to 0.7.2 version
Brings support for Nvidia GTX 760
Techpowerup has released a new version of its graphics hardware information, diagnostic and monitoring utility, GPU-Z 0.7.2. The new version fixes some bugs adds new languages and most importantly brings support for a couple of new graphics cards including the upcoming Nvidia GTX 760.
Thje full release notes include support for Nvidia GTX 760, Tesla K10 and Nvidia GT 740M (GK208 based) GPUs, AMD’s HD 8490, HD 8970M and the HD 7400D as well as support for Intel Haswell HD 4xxx GPUs. The new version also brings die size, transistor count and release date for Haswell GPUs, brings AMD graphics card logo and a few new languages including Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) as well as updated translation for French language.
The only apparent bug was a rare crash that happened during DirectCompute detection that has been fixed in the new version.
As always, GPU-Z can be found over at Techpowerup.com.
- Microsoft is considering a free version of Windows 8.1, to increase its anemic market share
- China’s lunar rover Yutu says ‘Goodnight, humanity,’ fails to wake up (updated)
- TPU rolls out new GPU-Z 0.7.6
- How To Get Traktor Scratch Pro 2 (Full Free Version)
- Toshiba’s 4K Laptops and Updated KIRAbook – CES 2014
- Free Download █▬ Traktor Pro 2 ▬█ Full Version Crack + Tutorial
- Marc Korn & Clubraiders Feat. Orry Jackson – Everybody Likes To Party (DJane Housekat Video Version)
- Khronos Offers a Quick Peek at the Next Version of OpenGL ES
- Mixed In Key 6.0 Released: Updated Algorithm, Energy Segment Detection
- Crestron Corporate Video Short Version