GPU-Z updated to 0.7.2 version
Brings support for Nvidia GTX 760
Techpowerup has released a new version of its graphics hardware information, diagnostic and monitoring utility, GPU-Z 0.7.2. The new version fixes some bugs adds new languages and most importantly brings support for a couple of new graphics cards including the upcoming Nvidia GTX 760.
Thje full release notes include support for Nvidia GTX 760, Tesla K10 and Nvidia GT 740M (GK208 based) GPUs, AMD’s HD 8490, HD 8970M and the HD 7400D as well as support for Intel Haswell HD 4xxx GPUs. The new version also brings die size, transistor count and release date for Haswell GPUs, brings AMD graphics card logo and a few new languages including Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) as well as updated translation for French language.
The only apparent bug was a rare crash that happened during DirectCompute detection that has been fixed in the new version.
As always, GPU-Z can be found over at Techpowerup.com.
- Google’s News & Weather App Updated to Version 2.0
- Google Updates Chrome To Version 37 With DirectWrite Support
- Lorenzo D’Ianni – Prospective [Flat Belly Rec] Cut Version
- LA CIA SI ISPIRA A HOLLYWOD PER IL PROSSIMO ATTENTATO UPDATED 3
- Gui Boratto – Azzurra (It’s Not The Same Version)
- Valve quietly releases Source 2 engine, Source 2 version of Dota 2, and new Hammer map editor
- Europe’s Rosetta becomes the first spacecraft to orbit a real, live comet (updated)
- Problem!Wohnung Version 1.4 Konfiguration:Räume
- PS4 Destiny graphics look superior to Xbox One version, but barely
- Camel Crusher Free version by Camel Audio