BitFenix Debuts Redesigned Prodigy M Variant for Micro ATX Motherboards
Autore: Tech of Tomorrow
The BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Case was a huge hit in the PC community, allowing users to pack a huge punch of powerful components in a stylish, small form factor case.
This time around, BitFenix went a step further, announcing the all new Prodigy M, which takes the original Prodigy design and tweaks it to now accommodate Micro ATX motherboards and is not limited to just Mini-ITX motherboards. To top that off, you’re now able to cram in dual video cards in Crossfire or SLI if you’re gaming heart so desires.
The Prodigy M also featured five PCI slots, a sweet removable rack that can house either two 3.5 inch hard drives or three 2.5 inch SSDs and support after market CPU coolers up to 160mm in height. Not too Shabby. In terms of pricing, there’s been no mention yet, but we should know very soon as this case should be available sometime in October. Definitely keep your eyes peeled to the site for coverage as the case hits the streets, but for now you can enjoy some drool worthy pictures below.
- Prodigy Wood, il drone di legno che si ispira a Leonardo
- MSI’s ECO Range of Motherboards Announced
- Prodigy Wood, drone multi-rotore tutto italiano: impara a guidarlo un workshop
- Trend Micro, il nuovo Partner Program premia la formazione
- Rekordbox 3.0 Is Here: Rebuilt and Redesigned
- Trend Micro lancia il programma globale per i partner
- Trend Micro rende più sicuro Brasil 2014
- Computex 2014: GIGABYTE Gaming Motherboards
- Computex 2014 ADATA Booth Tour: 2TB SX930 SSD, Micro SSDs, Power Banks, Wireless Chargers and More
- Il nuovo portale Trend Micro ci aggiorna sulle minacce informatiche