Eurocom adds Radeon HD 8970M to Racer 2.0 notebook
Eurocom has added the AMD Radeon HD 8970M graphics card to its Ivy Bridge-based Racer 2.0 notebook. According to Eurocom, in addition to the support for MXM 3.0b specification, the new Radeon HD 8970M will offer a new level of ultra-high performance graphics to upgrade their current Racer 2.0 or configure the new system. Eurocom has been known to offer upgradeability for its systems and its nice to know that you can update your GPU in a notebook.
As you probably already know, the GCN architecture based Radeon HD 8970M is simply a higher-clocked version of the Radeon HD 7970M and features 1280 stream processors and works at 850MHz for the GPU and comes with 4GB of GDDR5 memory clocked at 1200MHz and paired up with a 256-bit memory interface.
In case you missed it before, Eurocom’s Racer 2.0 is a 15.6-inch Mobile Workstation based on Intel’s Mobile H77 Express chipset with support for Intel 22nm Ivy Bridge CPUs, up to 32GB DDR3-1600 memory and up to three HDDs.
- Eurocom Panther 5: portatile con dischi fissi fino a 8 TB
- Asus RoG G551 e G771: notebook di design per giocare
- Samsung non venderà più notebook in Europa
- Traktor Kontrol S8 Teaser: Native Instrument Ditches The Jogwheels, Adds Screens
- Offerte weekend: lampada da tavolo, notebook e accessori
- HP Stream 14, nuovo notebook con Windows 8.1 ora disponibile
- Offerte weekend: notebook, Hub USB 3.0 e batterie esterne
- IFA 2014, Toshiba Satellite CL10-B: specifiche tecniche del nuovo notebook
- Prezzo in calo per la scheda video AMD Radeon R9 295X2
- Never Settle: Space Edition, nuovi bundle con le Radeon