Eurocom adds Radeon HD 8970M to Racer 2.0 notebook
Eurocom has added the AMD Radeon HD 8970M graphics card to its Ivy Bridge-based Racer 2.0 notebook. According to Eurocom, in addition to the support for MXM 3.0b specification, the new Radeon HD 8970M will offer a new level of ultra-high performance graphics to upgrade their current Racer 2.0 or configure the new system. Eurocom has been known to offer upgradeability for its systems and its nice to know that you can update your GPU in a notebook.
As you probably already know, the GCN architecture based Radeon HD 8970M is simply a higher-clocked version of the Radeon HD 7970M and features 1280 stream processors and works at 850MHz for the GPU and comes with 4GB of GDDR5 memory clocked at 1200MHz and paired up with a 256-bit memory interface.
In case you missed it before, Eurocom’s Racer 2.0 is a 15.6-inch Mobile Workstation based on Intel’s Mobile H77 Express chipset with support for Intel 22nm Ivy Bridge CPUs, up to 32GB DDR3-1600 memory and up to three HDDs.
- Notebook per il back to school: ecco le proposte di Asus
- AMD Radeon R7 SSD (240GB) Review
- Sapphire officially announces its Radeon R9 285 lineup
- Notebook da 200 euro su Amazon, anche senza Windows
- Ridge Racer Slipstream si aggiorna su iOS con nuove macchine a tracciati
- AMD Announces Radeon R9 285, Shipping September 2nd
- Unity Adds Native x86 Support for Android
- AMD Radeon R7 SSD line-up goes official
- AMD teams up with OCZ to launch its first SSDs, the Radeon R7 series
- AMD Jumps Into the SSD Market: Radeon R7 Series SSD Launched