New Kindle Fire HD sports 2560×1600 display
Amazon’s new Kindle Fire HD tablet is on the way and now we’ve got some actual specs as well. The tablet appeared on GFXBench, thus joining the long list of Android devices that were leaked through benchmark apps.
The new Kindle features a Qualcomm 800 SoC clocked at 2.15GHz, backed by an Adreno 330 GPU. The screen resolution has been bumped up to 2560×1600, which would make the new 8.9-inch Kindle stand out as the tablet with the highest ppi.
Several weeks ago it was rumoured that the new Kindle would be powered by a MediaTek processor, but this does not seem to be the case. However, there is still a small chance that there could be more than one version, or that the leaked bench is not legit.
- VESA and MIPI Announce Display Stream Compression Standard
- Samsung fire kills connection worldwide
- Appare il presunto pannello frontale d iPad Air 2 con display integrato
- iWatch Concept: bracciale in alluminio con display quadrato e Touch ID
- Amazon’s first smartphone leaked, has 3D display powered by multiple cameras
- Nuovi iPad, Apple ordina milioni di display da dodici pollici
- Da AUO il display AMOLED da 5.7 pollici con la più alta risoluzione al mondo
- In arrivo prossimamente su iOS due applicazioni per Amazon Fire
- Kingdom Under Fire II sarà migliore su PlayStation 4 rispetto al PC
- Garmin Forerunner 620 – Display touch – TVtech