New Kindle Fire HD sports 2560×1600 display
Amazon’s new Kindle Fire HD tablet is on the way and now we’ve got some actual specs as well. The tablet appeared on GFXBench, thus joining the long list of Android devices that were leaked through benchmark apps.
The new Kindle features a Qualcomm 800 SoC clocked at 2.15GHz, backed by an Adreno 330 GPU. The screen resolution has been bumped up to 2560×1600, which would make the new 8.9-inch Kindle stand out as the tablet with the highest ppi.
Several weeks ago it was rumoured that the new Kindle would be powered by a MediaTek processor, but this does not seem to be the case. However, there is still a small chance that there could be more than one version, or that the leaked bench is not legit.
- Amazon Kindle, nuovo modello base a partire da 59€ per l’Italia
- Amazon lancia i nuovi Kindle, e tenta di far dimenticare il flop Fire phone
- Amazon Unveils New Kindle Voyage – What’s New Now
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition, nuovo tablet per bambini con scocca gommata
- Hands On: Amazon Kindle & Kindle Voyage
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD, svelati nuovi tre modelli della linea: top gamma conveniente
- Hands On: Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6″ & HD 7″
- Hands On: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ (2014)
- Hands On: Amazon Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition
- Amazon Kindle Voyage trapelato su Amazon, in arrivo il 4 Novembre