Pioneer’s DDJ-SR: A Two Channel DDJ-SX for $699
Pioneer has released a little brother to the DDJ-SX – the DDJ-SR is a two-channel version of the larger controller. The controller, designed for Serato DJ (included with a purchase of the controller, is almost identical to the larger controller, with just two major differences, larger jogwheels and a special Pad Plus mode. From Pioneer:
PAD PLUS – By activating the new PAD PLUS button, the functions of the performance pads are transformed, converting the four function buttons into HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX and SAMPLER ROLL. Holding down the pads triggers the hot cues or samplers that match the beats per minute (BPM) of the music while effects and filters are simultaneously applied. The DDJ-SR also features a new Beat Indicator to display beats while simultaneously using the PAD PLUS functions.
Big Jog Wheels – The DDJ-SR features two large jog wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities. The resistance for each jog wheel was fined tuned to provide users with the best “feel” and the shortest latency.
Additionally, the SR is capable of being powered with just a USB connection – something that the larger SX lacks.
The DDJ-SR comes in at a MSRP of $ 699 (street price TBA), and like the DJM-900SRT and DDJ-SP1 will be released sometime in October 2013.
- ET deals: Lenovo desktops K450e Core i7 PC with 16GB RAM $819, Flex 20 Core i3 mobile PC $699
- PLX-1000: Pioneer’s $699 Pro DJ Turntable Details Revealed
- John Tejada – Radio Channel ‘The Predicting Machine’ Album
- The Weather Channel, arriva il restyling per la versione iPad
- SpinninRec’s Channel
- How to install DDJ-SX Traktor Pro 2.6.7 mapping
- Pioneer DDJ-SR with Serato DJ & Traktor Pro
- The Weather Channel, look aggiornato per una delle pi� apprezzate applicazioni meteo
- How to boost your WiFi speed by choosing the right channel
- Pioneer’s Secret Turntable Project Revealed