Traktor Updates To 2.6.6, Maschine Control For Remix Decks
Autore: DJ TechTools
Native Instruments has released the latest iteration of Traktor Pro, version 2.6.6. Aside from finally fixing metadata synchronization between Traktor Pro and DJ (which broken when iOS 7 came out), the new update has added Remix Deck mappings for Maschine when using it as a controller.
To use the mappings, you’ll want to load the Remix Deck template in the Controller Editor application from the “Factory Templates” dropdown as well as add a new mapping in the Controller Manager section of Traktor’s preferences. In a screenshot:
On the NI forums, Community Manager Kier notes that the update also includes “Various other fixes”, but the only one that’s listed on any of the changelog information is a crash associated with selecting a custom Root Directory location – not an especially common action for most regular users.
Download the update in the NI Service Center application or log in here for a list of all the updates available if it doesn’t show up yet.
- AMPLIFY – LENNAR DIGITAL SYLENTH1 SETUP THEME – REMIX
- Apple updates MacBook Pro, but where’s the Retina MacBook Air?
- Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO Demo Jeremy Ellis
- Traktor Pro Setup Tutorial
- Survivo – Evye Of The Tiger (Dj BrainDead Extended Remix)
- Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go – Cinema (Skrillex Remix) (Official Video)
- Pharrell Williams – Happy (Massivedrum Remix) // Massivedrum Promo
- DJ Shiftee in Total Kontrol with Z2 and MASCHINE
- [Dubstep] Candyland – Get Wild (MUST DIE! Remix)
- Annunciata la Limited Edition di Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix