Traktor Updates To 2.6.6, Maschine Control For Remix Decks
Autore: DJ TechTools
Native Instruments has released the latest iteration of Traktor Pro, version 2.6.6. Aside from finally fixing metadata synchronization between Traktor Pro and DJ (which broken when iOS 7 came out), the new update has added Remix Deck mappings for Maschine when using it as a controller.
To use the mappings, you’ll want to load the Remix Deck template in the Controller Editor application from the “Factory Templates” dropdown as well as add a new mapping in the Controller Manager section of Traktor’s preferences. In a screenshot:
On the NI forums, Community Manager Kier notes that the update also includes “Various other fixes”, but the only one that’s listed on any of the changelog information is a crash associated with selecting a custom Root Directory location – not an especially common action for most regular users.
Download the update in the NI Service Center application or log in here for a list of all the updates available if it doesn’t show up yet.
- How to DJ with Traktor Pro 2: Part 4 – Create and Save Playlists
- GotSome featuring The Get Along Gang ‘Bassline’ (Kenny Dope O’Gutta Remix)
- DJ Antoine vs Timati feat. Kalenna – Welcome To St. Tropez [HouseShaker Remix]
- Western Digital Updates Red NAS Drive Lineup with 6 TB and Pro Versions
- Chris Lake ft. Jareth – Helium (UMEK & Mike Vale Remix) [Ultra]
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro – Unboxing & Overview
- Todd Terry – Jumpin (Iban Reus Remix) – Toolroom Records
- Traktor Kontrol Z1 ‘review’ (sort of; well, not really) and demonstration
- Lank & Inkfish “Let It Roll” Remix Contest by Findremix
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro