Traktor Updates To 2.6.6, Maschine Control For Remix Decks
Autore: DJ TechTools
Native Instruments has released the latest iteration of Traktor Pro, version 2.6.6. Aside from finally fixing metadata synchronization between Traktor Pro and DJ (which broken when iOS 7 came out), the new update has added Remix Deck mappings for Maschine when using it as a controller.
To use the mappings, you’ll want to load the Remix Deck template in the Controller Editor application from the “Factory Templates” dropdown as well as add a new mapping in the Controller Manager section of Traktor’s preferences. In a screenshot:
On the NI forums, Community Manager Kier notes that the update also includes “Various other fixes”, but the only one that’s listed on any of the changelog information is a crash associated with selecting a custom Root Directory location – not an especially common action for most regular users.
Download the update in the NI Service Center application or log in here for a list of all the updates available if it doesn’t show up yet.
- NI’s Kontrol F1 + Traktor Pro 2.5 Update — Tutorial + Overview w/ DJ Endo
- Traktor Kontrol S8 Teaser: Native Instrument Ditches The Jogwheels, Adds Screens
- BPC292 Camea – Black Sparrow (Deadbeat Remix)
- Automate and Control a Belkin Wemo WiFi Smart Switch from groov
- Bob Sinclar – Groupie (Gaspare Mix Remix)
- Logitech Harmony Home Control, nuova linea di dispositivi per il controllo della casa
- DJ Sound Cards On A Budget: Reloop Play, Traktor Audio 2 MK2 & Griffin DJ Connect
- Tutorial Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5.1 – Samples, Remix set by Alvaro Ramirex Dj
- CEDIA 2014: RMC3 3-Series® Control System
- Battery 4 and Maschine Native Instruments part 1