Traktor Updates To 2.6.6, Maschine Control For Remix Decks
Autore: DJ TechTools
Native Instruments has released the latest iteration of Traktor Pro, version 2.6.6. Aside from finally fixing metadata synchronization between Traktor Pro and DJ (which broken when iOS 7 came out), the new update has added Remix Deck mappings for Maschine when using it as a controller.
To use the mappings, you’ll want to load the Remix Deck template in the Controller Editor application from the “Factory Templates” dropdown as well as add a new mapping in the Controller Manager section of Traktor’s preferences. In a screenshot:
On the NI forums, Community Manager Kier notes that the update also includes “Various other fixes”, but the only one that’s listed on any of the changelog information is a crash associated with selecting a custom Root Directory location – not an especially common action for most regular users.
Download the update in the NI Service Center application or log in here for a list of all the updates available if it doesn’t show up yet.
- Traktor DJ 1.5 Update: 3 Mode Superslicer Effect
- Control Freaks 8 – Effects
- Cj Jeff – Out Of Sight (Mihalis Safras & Redondo Remix) – Sphera Records
- How to Record on Traktor Scratch Pro 2
- Native Instruments Maschine for The EDM Producer 01 – Finding & Loading Sounds & Groups
- Filthy Rich – Love Lost (Paolo Mojo Remix) [Neurotraxx Deluxe]
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 Digital DJ Controller Review & Demo Video
- Fernandel – Félicie Aussi (Le Magasin Remix)
- Tutorial- Como instalar Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 totalmente Full y gratis!!
- Harry Romero, Joeski When You Touch Me Christian Smith Remix