1. The general terms and conditions of sale detailed below only govern the contractual relationship between the User (hereafter referred to as You) and the trader Monimega (hereafter referred to as We) belonging to the sole proprietorship Monimega by Alessio Monizza, whose headquarters is situated at 143 Via Tommaso Campanella - 88100 Catanzaro and registered on the register of companies and commerce in Catanzaro under the number 189691 ;EU VAT number IT 03178140798. Both parties accept these conditions unreservedly. These general conditions of sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express, written prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you unreservedly accept our general conditions of sale, having read them. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you and Monimega as they have been designed to protect your rights as a valued customer and to protect our rights as a business and to create an understanding between us. We recommend that you read and accept the general terms and conditions of membership of commercial partners before you make a purchase from a trader other than Monimega.
Contacts You can call the phone number +39 366 3899821 (Monday-Friday from 10 to 18), via chat on the website or via Skype (contact monimega) For any information you can also write to: email@example.com
Way of placing an order:- by Internet on our website: http://www.monimega.com/eu/en/ (24 hours a day and 7 days a week) The ordering process consists of four (4) easy steps. Once you have chosen the products you would like to buy and have confirmed your basket, you must: - log in or guest checkout; - choose your delivery method;- accept the general terms and conditions of sale by ticking the box reserved to this effect on the order summary page (entitled « Shopping Cart summary »);- select your method of payment.Once you have chosen your method of payment, you must pay for your order, which legally finalises the purchase agreement made with Monimega.
3. Product information
Monimega takes great care when putting information on-line with respect to the essential characteristics of our products, notably with respect to the technical descriptions emanating from our partners and suppliers and the photographs illustrating the products; this however, within the technical limits that exist and with respect for the best standards on the market. All the accessories contained in the bundles sold by Monimega.com are compatible brand accessories and not manufacturer’s brands. Please note that some products' instruction manuals do not come in English. If the instruction manual does not come in English, this information will be clearly featured in the technical information sheet of the specific product.Please note that in the case where you buy a product which does not have an English instruction manual you will be able to download the English manual by clicking on a link in the “order tracking” section of the Monimega website. Some products come with 2-pin plugs, adapters from European to UK plugs are supplied free of charge with your order. Please note, that some items can be delivered with French manuals & software.
The prices indicated on the Site are in Pounds Sterling and include all taxes but do not include delivery. The chosen possible delivery costs are indicated for the User during the product selection and are invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but will apply the current rates as indicated to you on the site at the time the order was placed. We would like to inform you that if an obviously incorrect price appears on our website (a price that is clearly too low, for example), and for whatever reason (IT bug, human error, technical error etc.), your order will be cancelled, even if it has been initially validated.
Please note that we will honour your order while stock is available. If a product becomes unavailable after your order has been confirmed, we will refund the price you paid for the product within 30 days following the date of payment. If there are certain products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products and will refund the shipping fees for the rest of the order.If available, we will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality.If you choose to refuse this offer, we will reimburse the unavailable product. If you wish to return it to us in the conditions outlined in article 9 (right of retraction – satisfied or reimbursed), the return postage will be covered by us.
6. Delivery methods
The products bought on the Site will be delivered to mainland UK. In the event where you want your goods delivered to another country where Monimega is present, you must purchase your order through the site that corresponds to your country (for example: for Spain, go to Monimega Spain; for France, Monimega France). It is the country where delivery will take place that determines the country of purchase. Your order will be delivered to the address you indicated when you placed your order. Please note that we do not deliver to the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands (Alderney, Guernsey, Jersey and Sark). Monimega does not deliver to PO Box addresses. Monimega offers several methods of delivery. Every product shown on our website should be "in stock" from our supplier when you place your order, and the number of days between the order date and the date that the carrier first attempts to deliver to the given address can be calculated as follows: 1. Dispatch time (24-48 hours) = payment validation + order preparation + parcel collection by carrier
2. Delivery time of your parcel(s) according to the carrier you have chosen. Carrier delivery times start from the moment you receive an e-mail confirming order dispatch.Dispatch and delivery times are given in working days. Lost parcels: Monimega does everything in its power to respect the delivery times indicated on the website. We cannot, however, be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery, or by you, or because of some unforeseen event or an Act of God. In the event where you do not receive your package in the indicated time frame, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your claim (ex.7 days with BPost International / UPS Standard, 7 days with UPS or Hermes or GLS or Dachser). During this period, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place. All products except Home Appliances and TVs with a delivery fee of 29.99£:Upon reception of your order, we recommend that you verify your products with the order that you placed with us and if necessary, write any anomalies that may have occurred on the delivery voucher, not forgetting to sign it. Without prejudice and with respect to the applicable legal guarantees, we recommend that you address any reservations you may have pertaining to malfunctioning products on the date of delivery as quickly as possible by Post to the following address or by e-mail: Monimega, Customer Service, 143 Via Tommaso Campanella - 88100 Catanzaro. Returned products can only be accepted for products in their original state, notably with respect to their packaging, accessories and manuals.In the event of non-conformity of the product purchased, the User will have the choice between repair and replacement of the product, except if the desired option has an associated cost that is manifestly disproportionate to the alternative. We would like to inform you that a delay of 24 hours is possible for delivery of your order. In fact, for security reasons, all orders paid by bank card are verified by Monimega. Complementary information may be requested, or demanded, in order to validate your purchase. By consequence, and in trying to avoid any delay, when you place your order please enter the following:-a professional or paid-for e-mail address-a land line telephone number (work or home) where you can be reached at any time of the day Furthermore, for any order above the amount established by Monimega, a piece of ID as well as proof of address will be requested and should be sent via fax, Post, or e-mail. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause; however, these measures are taken to protect our clients from possible fraud associated with bank cards. Kitchen and Home Appliances and TVs with a delivery fee of 29.99£:Upon reception of your order, we recommend that you verify your products with the order that you placed with us. Please report any damage within 48 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org.If you accept an unopened item, you are required to tick DELIVERED UNOPENED on your delivery report documentation, and retain this signed documentation as proof. You will have 7 calendar days to report any damage to email@example.com.
7. Tax-free shopping
Please note that VAT is non-refundable.
8. Secure payment
Monimega offers 2 methods of payment depending on the product purchased: bank transfer and credit/debit cards. Credit/Debit Cards Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
Forsecurity reasons andfraud prevention,Monimegareserves theright to request,in somecases,additionalinformations to the user(eg. copyofan ID or passport,anutility billto verify your address, a correct phone number).
Unless intervened suspects or bank directives, you have 60 days from payment date to provide the required data.
If you choose to pay by credit card and there were reasonable doubts about the validity of your account details and, depending on the case, documents you have sent, and your behavior is unusual, you will be asked to contact your bank, which will send an official email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) from its internet domain which states that you are indeed the owner of the account and have made regular purchase with your personal credit card, or provide to you an agent email address belonging to the bank internet domain to which Monimega can request the same information. Or you will have to wait for the directives of the bank for refund at the appropriate time, after that the origin of the transaction will be ascertained.
Since these communications will be done via email, Monimega suggests you to add the email@example.com email address to your contacts (trusted senders) within your email client to avoid your emails to be included in the spam folder. When you pay by credit card, your account will be debited when your order is dispatched, on the condition that we have received pre-authorisation for your payement. If sufficient funds are not available, your order will not be taken into account. For payments made on-line by credit card, the “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) is used, which allows your banking information to be encrypted when on the network. Bank transfer payment: Your payment will be processed when your bank transfer is received. Once your payment is received we will dispatch your goods. The processing of off-line payments may take several days.
9. Right of Retraction - Satisfied or your money back (not applied between companies)
Monimega allows you 14 days to return a product that you are not satisfied with. Your right of retraction starts from the moment your order is delivered. You can return the product within this time frame, at your own expense, with your invoice and a completed and signed returns coupon. We request that you send us the merchandise by registered post and that you purchase insurance with the carrier for the value of the merchandise. This is necessary should they lose or damage the goods. Shipping fees remain the customer’s responsibility. The present right of return only applies to products that are returned in their original, complete working condition (packaging, accessories, user guide etc.). Any product that has been damaged, is not in its original packaging, has packaging that has been worn beyond simply opening the product, will not be refunded. Please note that the right of retraction does not apply to unsealed CDs, DVDs, and computer software. All data stored on a digital support (memory card, hard drive etc.) and sent back to Monimega by the User will not be kept. The deadlines mentioned above are effective the date of reception of the order. For reimbursements:
- If the product is returned within 14 days of its delivery, the User will be reimbursed via the same payment method as was used initially. If tests need to be carried out on the product, in the framework of the right of retraction, Monimega will do its best to reimburse the User as quickly as possible. This time period will depend on the nature of the technical tests performed by the After-Sales Service of your product’s manufacturer, for a maximum period of 21 working days. In the event of a refund, the price you paid for your item will be reimbursed by Monimega within 30 days:- in cash, by cheque, or by bank transfer if you use your right of withdrawal within the 14 days following the date your items are delivered You may exercise your right of withdrawal without penalty. Any shipping charges incurred when returning a product are the customer’s responsibility. Only Home Appliances and TVs with a delivery fee of 29.99£.
Your product must be complete and in ‘as new’ condition (i.e. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging). It must not have been used or installed. It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories you received with it. By following the steps above you will receive a full refund for the price of the product. However, you must pay the following charges if the goods are collected from you: Product Type Collection Charge
21” TVs or larger £19.99
If you return two or more product types together, only the higher charge will apply. The collection charge will be debited from your account at the same time as your purchase is refunded and will be shown separately on your receipt.
All products except Home Appliances and TVs with a delivery fee of 29.99£: Please note that shipping fees are the client’s responsibility, except if the product does not conform to the description of said product (the client is responsible for any damage done during the shipping of the returned goods).
11. Product warranties
Several types of warranties are available for the products sold on our website. All products sold on the Monimega website come with a legal guarantee concerning product conformity, as outlined in the following legal clauses. Pursuant to the legal guarantee concerning product conformity, Monimega commits to delivering your order in accordance with the provisions of the concluded sales agreement. Monimega will also take responsibility for any latent defects noticed upon delivery. To comply with the terms of the contract, products must:1) Match the description given on the website.2) Be suitable for the purpose usually associated with such a product, or be suitable with any other purpose required by the customer. The customer will have informed Monimega of the required purpose before placing their order, and Monimega will have formally confirmed the suitability of the product.3) have the features and purpose that customers would expect from such a product, given the product type and description on the website. If a latent defect is discovered, we will ensure that the faulty product is brought up to code, at no extra charge for the customer. The legal guarantee concerning product conformity covers all latent defects discovered within 2 years from the date your product was delivered. Whatever the problem with your product, we recommend you return it with the supplied warranty card and a returns coupon. The legal guarantee concerning product conformity does not apply in some cases:- when damage is caused by external factors such as shocks, lightning, power surges, rust and sand.- when damage is caused by the customer’s non-respect of the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the use and installation of the product, - when damage is caused by the customer’s misuse of the product - when the customer is aware of damage to the product at the time of placing their order Manufacturers’ warranties for defective products: In addition to legal guarantees, some products sold on the website come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Manufacturers’ warranties vary in terms of length and coverage depending on the product and brand. Manufacturers’ warranties do not cover:- replacement consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses and recording or playback heads,- improper use of the product, - damage resulting from repairs performed by non-certified technicians, - damage caused by external factors such as accidents, internal or external shocks, lightning, power spikes, rust and sand. Please read the user manual supplied with your product(s) carefully for the exact terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Should the manufacturer not honour the terms of the warranty for any of the aforementioned reasons, Monimega will not be held responsible. In cases where the manufacturer’s warranty is not applicable, the manufacturer will provide the customer with an estimate repair fee. If you would like your product(s) to be returned to you by the manufacturer without any repairs being carried out, administration charges may apply. Should you choose to abandon your product altogether, no additional charges will apply. Faulty goods Only Home Appliances and TVs with a delivery fee of 29.99£. If there is a fault with your product within warranty period (usually 1 to 3 year by manufacturer), you can follow the warranty instructions into the product(s) box. If returned within 7 days, we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault. To qualify for a refund or exchange, the product must be:- In “as new” condition, and- Complete, with any accessories and free gifts offered with it (and, if possible, the original box and packaging). This warranty does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. Any refund due to a fault or other defect will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge. We will also pay for our costs of collecting goods for replacement or refund. Replacement goods are sent by standard delivery only.
Monimega will not be held liable for poor use and its consequences on the products purchased from our Site.
Any opinions left by Monimega Users are screened and moderated by the marketing team.If the comments infringe on the law or are inappropriate (abusive publicity, defamation, insults, out of context commentary…), Monimega reserves the right to refuse or modify it.
14. Protection of personal data
Since the details you give us are essential for the processing and delivery of orders, for billing and for the establishment of warranty contracts, failure to provide these details will result in the cancellation of your order. By registering on the Site, you agree to provide us with sincere and true information as it concerns you. Communicating false information is contrary to the present General Conditions as well as the conditions of use listed on the Site.Monimega is authorised to extract, handle and use information that concerns you.This information is the subject of computer processing. You have the permanent right to access and rectify all the information that concerns you, in accordance with European texts and national laws in place (article 34 of the law of 6 January 1978). You can at any time make a request to Monimega to find out what personal information they have concerning you. You may at any time, and by request, modify this information. If you accepted to receive our promotional e-mails when you registered on the Site, offers including new items, clearance, exclusivities, good deals etc. will be sent to you. You may at any time request not to receive any further e-mails from us by clicking here or on the link created for this purpose and inserted at the bottom of each page of our or our partners’ emails.Only Monimega has information regarding you. In case of payment verification/validation by requesting scans or photos, Monimega can't send your data to third parties or use them to other purposes than the validation. If you accepted during registration on the Site, Monimega and its contractual partners may send you information concerning particular and occasional promotions. Monimega’s partners have been specially chosen by Monimega and are recognised for the quality of their products and services.We would like to remind you that cookies record certain information stored on your hard drive. This information enables us to generate statistics based on data from visitors to our site and suggest products that might interest you according to the items that you selected when you previously visited the site. Before any information is recorded, an alert message will ask you whether you would like to enable cookies, and you may refuse if you wish. Cookies do not contain any confidential information