3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Within 3 working days before the end of the promotion, only payment by credit or debit card will be accepted
Cisco CS-KITPLUS-K9, powerful codec and a quad-camera bar with integrated speakers and microphones
Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus is a powerful collaboration solution that integrates with flat-panel displays to bring more intelligence and usability to your medium to large-sized meeting rooms – whether registered on the premises or through the cloud.
Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus Overview
Cisco Spark™ Room Kit Plus delivers the unmatched video and audio experience customers have come to expect from Cisco. In addition, new capabilities enable even smarter meetings, smarter presentation capabilities, and smarter room and device integrations – further removing the barriers to usage and deployment of video in medium to large-sized rooms.
The Room Kit Plus – comprising a powerful codec and a quad-camera bar with integrated speakers and microphones – is ideal for rooms that seat up to 14 people. It offers sophisticated camera technologies that bring speaker-tracking and auto-framing capabilities to medium to large-sized rooms. The product is rich in functionality and experience but is priced and designed to be easily scalable to all of your conference rooms and spaces – whether registered on the premises or to Cisco Spark through the Cisco® Collaboration Cloud.
● Brings intelligent views to medium to large-sized rooms with discreet, integrated cameras
◦ Best overview: Automatically detects meeting participants and provides ideal framing
◦ Speaker tracking: Detects and switches between active speakers and provides ideal framing
● Great audio experience with integrated speakers and microphones (microphones for speaker tracking only)
● Automatic wake-up: System “wakes up” when someone walks into the room, and recognizes them through their mobile device
● Easily controlled by the Cisco TelePresence® Touch 10 or with a Cisco Spark app-enabled device
● End-to-end security
● Supports dual screens for video and content
● Supports dual content sources for local meetings
● 4K content sharing (local 30 fps; remote 5 fps)
● Wired or wireless content sharing
● Metrics: Counts people in the room, enabling analytics for better resource planning
● Automatic screen/display integration through HDMI CEC
● Supports Wi-Fi
● In-room control: Control peripherals such as lights and blinds through the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10
Built for cloud and premises
● Flexibility to register on the premises or to the cloud through Cisco Spark
● Hardware is optimized to run on a cloud platform, for great experiences in shared rooms and spaces with easy access to hosted conferences